Contacted 2000 sponsors and nothing

I used ChatGPT for the first time to look for sponsors. I banged out about 2000 emails to food and snack companies. I think I just figured out why I'm not getting anything. They don't want to deal with a shooter. I had those noodles b4 i got cancelled in DotA prolly cuz dota aint gunz.

Looking at most pro CS org twitter pages. None are sponsored by some snack foods. Damn. That was like 25 hours of work this week to realize that xD

#plasma

I loved those noodles. Mr. Lee noodles were great.

1 Like

Every company that has sponsored plasma has been a great company with great products. I make sure to purchase at least 10 products from every brand that sponsors plasma as I know plasma only sponsors with the best brands in the industry. Using my PROMO CODE: #PLASMA I was able to get 5% off my last order of vita plur gum for example

1 Like

Every company that has sponsored plasma has been a great company with great products. I make sure to purchase at least 10 products from every brand that sponsors plasma as I know plasma only sponsors with the best brands in the industry. Using my PROMO CODE: #PLASMA I was able to get 5% off my last order of vita plur gum for example

blyat

swag pack just came in for 2024

1 Like

S W A G #PLASMA

Maybe Chat GPT can help you give up and go away.

fuck outta here haterorade sipper

1 Like

OHHHHH SHIEEEEEEEET IT WORKED IT FUCKING WORKED IT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKED BLYAT!!!!

NEW SPONSOR WY KURWA GNOJE HUJ WAS W DUPIE

ALL NATURAL PEANUT FREE FOOD SPREAD + PLASMA

6 Likes

Thoughts @huber keep that same energy my boy. Plasma landing big money sponsors while you talk in Ching Chongs over in North Korea or wherever you are

1 Like

Do they have chunky? This is critically important

#PLASMA
#L
#A
#S
#M
#A

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Whole Toasted Soy, Pressed Soy Oil, Cane Sugar, Palm Oil (Sustainable), Sea Salt .

1 Like

Its poison move along

I had never heard of this peanut butter before but after watching my favorite electronic sports team PLASMA play my favorite video game Defense of the Ancients 2 I found myself very interested in this product. I bought 27 jars of peanut butter and have never happier.

2 Likes