Contacted 2000 sponsors and nothing

It doesn't. That's the thing. He is not getting sponsor deals or some shit. He is just finding bottom of the barrell companies that will send him free product if he will say their name. No money. He is promoting shit for free.

And I wouldn't care if he hadn't ragged on us ages ago about how we were all suckers while he'll make it big someday. Someday came and now you're begging for almond milk, loser.

1 Like

Free shit is still free shit.

1 Like

Granted, he won't make a fortune, but free food is still free.

the complete lack of dignity and the drug abuse fueling some sense of megalomania is what makes plasma great. his paychecks pay for rice and beans for kids dreaming of playing dota full time in 3rd world countries

1 Like

i mean the guy had a follow back policy on his twitter that's when you know

Love Cajun rice and beans.

i didn't know plasma sponsored insom's team at some point but they had a falling out. not surprising lol

1 Like

i havent seen him plug anything that funny

or really anything

i think he played raid shadow legends once but i could be wrong

1 Like

Hey I haven't had drugs in a while. No alcohol for 2 weeks now

1 Like

There is no point in chasing $. You have 5 sponsors paying your player salaries. You lose 2 because of what ever reason and ur fucked financially and have to pay out of pocket

you've got appearances to maintain now

your central nervous system is so damaged at this point it almost doesn't even matter

I may buy mushies today I gotta go downtown again they putting a crane up today and there are mushroom dispenseries now lol

I keep bitching out I'm neevouse about doing them it's been so long

idk i wouldn't buy psychedelics from anyone i don't trust personally. insom said he ate more than an eighter from some canada shop and felt almost nothing

Didn't consider that

The stores are pretty legit though. Fancy packaging and all

they have cool packaging