Cooking thread

Fuck the curds

whoa

Low heat and move the egg

I have concluded my pan was too big

can anyone recommend me something new to cook
has 2 be gluten free or easily gluten free.

looking 2 branch out.

idk how easy it is to deal with the gluten of this but

https://www.blueapron.com/recipes/soy-glazed-chicken-thighs-with-kung-pao-brussels-sprouts-jasmine-rice

i really like this

been making the same thing for lunch every day for a few weeks now, it's fucking delicous and i would reccomend it to anyone

it's super easy and pretty much all of the "work" can be done in prep which is the best way to cook for yourself

i realised I fucking love mexican food so decided to start just making it for myself

anyway you take

boneless skinless chicken breast (pre cooked, and in a tupper ware container ready to go when you need it)

chop it up into small pieces and microwave it until it's barely warm so as not to overcook it and make it tough as leather. i'd rather eat lukewarm to cold chicken that is tender than piping hot overcooked tough as shit awful chicken. that stuff is horrific.

take the chicken out of the microwave, and put a generous amount of salt all over it.

grab some little cherry tomatoes, an english cucmber and chop them up all (literally takes no work at all they can just sit in your fridge), and grab an avocado (this is the most annoying part you have to buy them several days in advance and wait for them to get ripe but if you do it often enough you always have some that are ripe)

put the chopped up vegetables over top of the chicken and break down the avocado into little chunks just kinda slicing the meat out of the shell over top of your plate and letting it fall where it may

put a generous squeeze of fresh lime juice (keeping limes in your fridge is easy) and GREEN tobasco on top, this is key, green tobasco is like crack and it is so flavourful and delicious for this type of food

next chop up some raw onion into really small pieces and sprinkle it on, followed by fresh cilantro (can keep in your fridge, low effort and stays fresh forever). I like to use a lot of cilantro.

you can grate cheese if you wish but I don't, it doesn't need it.

lastly put on some red salsa of your choice, and another layer of fresh lime juice and green tobasco

it takes like 10-15 minutes tops to prepare and it is so fucking delicious, very low carb high fat high protein extremely fresh healthy and delicious

this to me is about the least amount of effort for the most amount of flavour and freshness ratio you can possibly achieve, aside from using a slow cooker but again that still takes effort you just do it in advance

goddamn that is some terible photo quality oh well

this is how much of a boomer i am. I take photos on my 12 year old ipod. it plays music. it's not even a phone.

Don't worry, I was still able to cum

I made some vegetarian pad thai and I have a few palak paneers in my horizon

Being meat free outside of Lent is weird and I cope by getting skyline chili every other week

why would you ever do such a thing? your girlfriend wants you to?

just googled skyline chilli holy fuck does that ever look good

why would i want him getting skyline chili every other week i dont want him ripping chili farts in our bed

they have a hint of cinnamon, clove, and cocoa though. Truly the best of the chili farts

so it's just pasta noodles, ground beef + spices, raw onions and cheese? basically?

yeah. and chili sauce

also what the heck im sure my farts are worse from vegetarian dishes vs. chili

oh and pinto beans