COVID-19 DAY 2

It actually makes a lot of sense if you or klaze or kkat are sk

In fact I will clear you as sk and hope we can hunt together

How? Isn't the game state that a mislynch loses the game for town and SK? Why would you aim an active town, especially if they were going on towns.

(Solving from your POV as town)

Mm I suppose you wouldnā€™t really have opened with asking me to claim but it may be part of your game. I was honestly considering klaze because he was so pro solve. I hadnā€™t even considered kyle as sk because he seemed scummy but thatā€™s something to consider. The first thought I had was that maybe asoul offended the new player by calling him out and he just went for a shot at potential scum since I pushed him as being possible sk

You know I know you're speaking all 'proper' in these posts and this isn't your natural tone.

Either way I donā€™t really see what to do if there isnā€™t some cohesion and no one else is talking. I could wager that kkat is once again a pr and is sitting on his abilities more than his activity but thatā€™s going to cost us. I could wager youā€™re pr- at least youā€™re here if somewhat reserved and slightly sus. I think at this point we have to agree on a plan for the new player. Ugh I give up. He could be pr too. Seems the most likely to be either scum or sk tho, in my mind. Iā€™m not even gunna be around for the end of this game

Iā€™m actually feeling very defeated and what does proper mean here?

wingding was on kyle wagon last day and got killed

coincidence?

matticus is mafia with kyle

I guess you'd not be converted with solves like this

I think scum has 3 and will just slow-play waiting for mislynch opportunity.

Iā€™m gunna eat and try to come back fresh later. Maybe some others will have weighed in

god your mafia

Iā€™m awake

Rofl holy shit dude we lost

Okay so who would be most likely to kill asoul

We still have a chance. A random lynch has a 50% chance to hit scum now.
It might be a good idea for the doctor to claim today, even if he got a clean result.
Think about it. With 2 clears, that means 4/6 of the rest are scum.

I'm not a PR. I think we should look at whoever wanted asoul dead, and the people who followed his lynches. You can probably find scum in the rora kill.

@anon82208883 @Nyte Did you kill asoul or acquire the rona?

Of course I expect you to answer 100% truthfully. I wouldn't want one of you to be gollum