COVID-19 DAY 2

Very genius to kill rora instead of the guy with 4 combined posts across 2 days

Yeah Iā€™m hard pushing an ayaya lynch because this is bullshit. Unless we get more hard scum tells Iā€™m fucking lynching this guy forever.

I'm not sure what jdance expected or if this is exactly what he expected

Just gonna lay this lynch down just like yesterday unless something actually game related transpires in the thread

@mafiabot lynch AYAYA

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
kyle 1 bazingaboy

Not Voting

kyle, Matticus, Nyte, Klaze, slowdive, KrazyKat, AYAYA,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

fc569da0-9a1f-11ea-a883-f99e93c5dc76

is the post count at the top broken for anyone else

also wtf @mafiabot lynch ayaya

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
ayaya 1 slowdive
kyle 1 bazingaboy

Not Voting

kyle, Matticus, Nyte, Klaze, KrazyKat, AYAYA,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

7f70c7b0-9a20-11ea-a883-f99e93c5dc76

The only other lynch that makes sense to me rn is kyle but FUCK this guy @mafiabot lynch ayaya

kyle could easily be our gollum (sk) but it seems almost obvious that that is what he would do

you guys realize if youre wrong scum can easily hammer right. why voting so fast?

i'll even remove my kyle lynch to get you guys to unvote @mafiabot unlynch

ok i might do this but how would he contribute to town in any way

@mafiabot unlynch

Something needs to happen and this ayaya is worse than the gamut shit by far and you pushed his train the hardest last game. Is this your partner?

Actually i didnt push him at all I merely saw him as a better alternative than krazykat, and I would have voted my other target (wingdingi) but we didn't have enough votes. Gamut already had a vote.

And voting a 0 poster should be done day 1, why didnt you vote him instead of roragok?

Nyte posts are off to say the least

Probably SK, though we need the SK alive and one two punch scum today to have a chance

I don't like slowdives tone, seems way too eager and cocky, not reminiscent of a town player who just took a hit to the face

Non-Essential Unemployed(3)

Non-Essential Unemployed PM
Essential - Mask Knitter(1)

Essential - Mask Knitter PM
Essential - Doctor(1)

Essential - Doctor PM
Infected(2)

Does this mean this nights infection was stopped?