COVID-19 DAY 3

yes that was pretty weird considering he was voting kyle with me

also I was stupid last day. I assumed kyle killed wingding for voting him and nobody corrected me. EVILS HAVE NO KILL POTENTIAL

haha

Matty is 100% converted gg folks

You can't be town. I've already told you 10 times if I was converted at any point then this game would be over and I'd be afk.

Using that info your only valid scum pair from your POV would be Bazinga+KKat, but that assumes Bazinga red-checked his own teammate.

Could be slowdive+Bazinga too.

And then why wouldn't I be converted since I don't think I can protect myself? You're 100% scum.

You’re fucking converted and playing as a town pr because what else would you fucking do. You didn’t listen to klaze who’s been more clearly town and you protected a cop which isn’t even a threat to sk, only scum and now you’re calling for us to convert and force sk lynch to make them lose. Like Jesus Christ matthew

And in fact that’s even assuming you BOTH aren’t converted now
Just gg the game if that’s the case

I'm not a cop I'm a weird doctor thing and if I was converted N1 the game would be flooded with scum by now. What are you even talking about?

Well it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. I don’t see a way for us to beat converted prs regardless unless we can vote a scum today with sk

You need to read the rules of the game again. You have no clue what's going on.

When both of the possibilities are afk it’s going to make it nearly impossible to confirm one over the other so it’s a coin toss

If I didn't block you, the spreader, then the scum team is dumb/insane and had a free win by converting me.

Only SK could win by shooting all the superspreaders in order, I think.

If there aren't 3 scum somehow today then SK lynch is optimal for town as long as we know who the spreader is, which would be you unless scum just converted someone else for the fun of it.

Huh
You realize you can’t block the spreader or am I reading wrong

It’s a godfather

This

Oh ok well that’s good news

In the 0.01% chance you're town, scum totally fucked up or just want to rub it in.