COVID-19 isn’t real

also fine with that btw. Maybe it doesn't have to be said but people don't have to share my opinions on moderation, I don't think I'm always right and as long as mods who do Moderate are willing to deal with the consequences of moderating I'm more than happy with them being more representative of the ewiz approach than mine

I'll click on this in a bit when I have a .moment to read but yeah I do see what you're talking about. I just want to try and help people get to the right place, ideal wise, scale of impact isn't as important nor do I feel like it's a very good argument, because we can dismiss quite a lot by simply saying "nobody browses here anyways who cares". I just want to know how these people can be appealed to if logic isn't the correct approach because it's all I know when it comes to making a decent argument, besides using more appeal to emotion garbage ofc

i think the spread of information like this is extremely disgusting and wrong. people are dying on a large ass scale. people are surviving and being left with extremely difficult ways of living afterwards. covid is real and denying that is just blatantly hurtful

1 Like

Yeah, that's the point I'm making here. A justification to remove this is a justification to moderate all of that, which becomes a huge mess and probably requires concrete planning and rules

For the asoul shit, timeliness isn't even a factor. He's still echoing the "out of town instigators" bullshit as of a few days ago, when public arrest records have proven that to be a lie every time it's come up.

Then there's the constant Andy Ngo tweets he leaked, a guy who's been caught lying, faking shit, and got fired from fucking QUILETTE for a lack of journalistic integrity. Not to mention the Ian Miles Cheong stuff, which is a much bigger can of worms

1 Like

removing people from their job and lively hood is hella psychologically damaging, and fucked up. more fucked up than covid.

like even in a world where covid-19 = just a diff flu

theres the issue of.... we dont have a vaccine for covid like we do the flu, we don't have treatments for covid like we do for the flu.

so even if covid = flu we're still getting fucked by it.

its just pure ignorance

you're fucking stupid as fuck

True, at least relative to like Today it is certainly more hurtful, but who's to say the race stuff isn't that hurtful either? maybe it's not as tough of a pill to swallow when you're white but it can certainly be just as hurtful to say jews are scum of the earth to a jew, or saying poc are more predisposed to being violent/monkeys to a poc.

so the cdc keeps changing numbers of deaths, adn we still havent exceeded 200k deaths, and yet we put millions out of work.

I agree. Like, maybe if this was lounged (because it's clearly ironic), then it's just a joke in bad taste. Although, it does seem to just be mocking the recent posts in the COVID Mental Health Thread by taking their feelings to the fullest extent

like i said to ewiz, i wanted to ban/remove numetas posts but i got flak from that bc i wanted to do it democratically and have people be involved with the idea.

how am i so messed up and stupid for thinking that the government shouldnt be able to force you to lose your job or livelyhood? why couldnt the brave people and not scared of the virus people continue to work? and yet i was there working every day, and mcdonalds workers were at work everyday.

i dont think my stance is stupid or dumb.

drafting something like that would be difficult, but if we tried to approach it as a community maybe it wouldn't feel so daunting to come up with realistic guidelines for this

Kyle already said he's against that stuff and tried to fight that battle and lost to be fair

i cant respond to ignorance anymore so fuck off repfsi

1 Like

Lmao the director of the CDC was handpicked by Trump. He'll change numbers and guidelines however Trump wants him to. You can't trust the CDC because they're changing shit to put your guy on top

I gotchu bb :kiss:

2 Likes

I'd help fight if I didn't think making an ass of racists wasn't so appealing. Like to clarify that statement a little let's go back to asouls misleading protest shit. It's definitely tempting to see things as he puts it, but seeing how you swiftly put down that kind of terminology feels beneficial to me. Reading you address him helps me think more formative thoughts on how to address people like him, it's just hard to put that in words to mention to you or use as a justification, because even if I derive that benefit from your posts, I don't really know if others are getting that either, and if they aren't maybe it isn't as good as I thought that I'm allowing that discussion to go down in the first place. all I know and can say definitively for sure is that me reading you deal with his points helps me internally process the stuff that's going on for the better, and without your posts I don't know if I could say the same thing.

ok but my livelyhood and job are important if im parted from that, what right does the government have to part me from that? Its unfair and wrong, let the brave people who arent scared of it do what they want. it was never supposed to be this political to the point where the governemnt is stopping me from enjoying my summer/year.

Ya hate the govenrment but sure love when it tells you you cant do what you wanna do because it helps save other people. such an easy way to be removed from your rights.
Here sign up for her only fans its helps other people

https://onlyfans.com/princessaki/

you're just using a really shitty emotive argument that isn't very logical. it's easy to talk generally like you are but ewiz is talking about a specific point regarding covid.

sure those people are brave but if you think about it for a second allowing brave not totally informed people try and work through something that could kill them might be more hurtful for the poorer classes in the first place