COVID-19 isn’t real

haha yns strikes again

2 Likes

Ur a wasteman

What's the functional difference? They're both distortion of facts and outright lying

Lol

Lol, he successfully gaslit you

I have posted livestreams that were up every night of the protests in their respective cities. It's not cherrypicking when the same shit happens every fucking night

Just because you won't watch the full videos doesn't mean that the integrity of what I've posted is suspect

can you pick another place to troll?

the protests have been going on since the end of may. it's s e p t e m b e r. its continuing not only because police brutality and the system being rigged, but because the local police as well as federal aid (national guard, fbi agents) have been violent towards protests. there's no cherrypicking that.

if you think that the maybe 10 cases(probably more?) of journalists being shot - primarily in the head with rubber bullets, blinding multiple - is cherrypicking protest violence, i mean...

no

Before end of May tbh

what im saying is that if we are for posting "xyzzy was blinded by rubber bullet" we should also let asoul post his "xyzzy had his business trashed by mob" without characterizing him as running some kind of disinformation campaign. your narrative is more correct than his but all of these are just examples.

i mean asoul literally made his own thread to post his stuff at least nominally to not get into arguments with you guys. you could just let him sit there in his conservative safe space like you do with the trump people. i dont think you should deplatform the trump people either

the difference is that whether police bad or protestors bad is a political disagreement. claiming covid 19 isnt real might kill someone. the second should obviously be banned if there is actually a risk of dangerous fallout. if u ban all counternarratives to ur favored narrative then ur creating a left-only echo chamber. which i mean i guess you can do if you want but there are plenty of those and i think this is against the intent of the forum

who brought this guy here again? who do we blame for this?

i dont really mind if you dont like me but dont drag other people into this please that would make me feel guilty

don’t even waste your time arguing with these literal communists

these losers will never make above 200k in their life

Watching space ghost coast to coast on hbo max rn if we lived in a commie state space ghost wouldn’t exist

we would be watching this little communist tomato cartoon on repeat until the idea of political struggle against the ruling class was burned into our heads

This shit ain’t that bad tho tbh

200k post taxes in a single fiscal year?

I don't think he pays taxes

Then pre and post taxes are the same

Also I think yns is on a payroll right now

stop
you know he's done more than that and you know you're twisting it to appear as if he hasn't because you just want to argue and not because what you're saying serves any real purpose. asoul believes he's saying something to a purpose but he refuses to address things honestly and keeps spinning up narrative strawmans, regardless of his idea that business owner x shouldn't have their business destroyed(and that's perfectly acceptable). also, that's great, but it gets so tiring and ugly watching people decide that businesses and other things affected are more important than whatever has been going on(systemic racism, police brutality) affecting people in just as destructive and (arguably more) "wrong" premises as having someone's business destroyed at random.

meanwhile, being mean and belitting people passive aggressively, or aggressively, just makes the whole anti violence and destruction argument go up in smoke with the intent of blowing it up everyone's asses.

I think he's probably involved in insurance scams