Covid 19 - Mental Health

qv

my gf has 3d boobs and she hates them

always giving her backrubs in the sore spot they cause

crunch changed their policy to mandatory masks even when exercising, no exceptions and so i just took off my mask as usual to do cardio and the girl working walks up to me and she's like i have to ask you to put your mask on and i told her the WHO doesn't recommend masks during exercise and she said yeah but that's crunch's new policy and i just have to tell you that, unless you have a medical exemption.
so i looked at her and asked her if cancer counts and she just sorta awkwardly threw up her hand and was like.. well, yeah, ok, and she walked away.
i'd hate to harass people to wear masks, let alone at a gym so i sorta felt bad but she made me feel bad cuz im on CARDIO equipment like HELO?
covid is getting in the way of my life more than my cancer tbh. ain't that something.

Told ya. This shit is not going away

Working out with a mask is fucking dredfull.

Cloth masks while working out are Garbo cuz they get soaked the blue or n95 are fine for me tho

1 Like

It’s cool that people who survive it have myocarditis and will probably die of heart failure within the decade

link me the empirical data

bro do you got autocorrect on

no

you should or some people might dismiss your posts when you spell something real bad

meh

dredfull

indeed

how often (percent wise) would you say you breathe through your nose

0 voters

wait is this our vote on plasma's nose to mouth breathing ratio or our own

im a mouth breather. Trying to change that though xD

can i flag and rule this post as administrative abuse?

ur own

you should. makes a big difference

1 Like