Covid-19 Wave 2

watching CNN during lunch time break. They put so much fear into you that now I'm afraid to leave the house :joy::joy:. Little do they know I been hitting gym, going out to dinners and hanging out with many people. Still okay for now

1 Like

Don't hit Jim he's a nice guy

1 Like

Gyms locked down again. Restaurants closed again. No federal stimulus help. Good bye small businesses

Duh thats the gameplan.

The whole point of all this is to destroy us.

The point is to prevent people from dying you fucking cumstain

1 Like

LMFAO he really believes this. He believes the government suddenly cares so much about your health lmfao.
.4% death rate lemme destroy the nation.
Same government who did operation sea spray right?
Same MK ultra ones?

You might want to do the math on how many people die if .4% of 330 million die

1 Like

8 thousand people die a day. In the USA alone.

You are okay with a 30% daily death rate increase?

Hint: if hospitals are full, the death rate increases drastically. The hospitals are nearly full if not already full

Depression suicide, poverty are WORSE than this virus and thats what these bullshit lockdowns are leading us to.

Lockdowns CAUSE deaths.
Let the brave men and woman who want to work and go outside., go outside at their own risk. Stop using government to control whatt they do.

Reminder that THIS IS THE FUNCTION OF THE GOVERNMENT

You should kill yourself you absolute fucking moron

Yes and right now they are killing you. Locking you indoors and making you a prisioner in your own home and removing you from work.

Keep licking the totalitarian boot.

On average, there are 123 suicides per day.

Depression is so much worse than covid!

What do you mean? I'm still working?

I hope your entire family gets the virus and dies

I can go outside and go get food right now. I just can't walk into the restaurant. Why are you such a baby?

Reminder this is how the Government controlled pawn who is okay with lockdowns thinks.

he hates police, but he loves government telling him what to do.
he hates not being free but is happy and willing to be locked down
he wants to save lives, while telling someone who doesnt want to be controlled and locked down to die.

Why is refpsi still not banned?