Covid-19 Wave 2

@Nyte

You would be dead in a month in a world without government you fucking scared moron

i almost nutted last night in my sleep, but then your voice entered my dream and interrupted the proceedings to save my seed

thanks @refpsi

Wrong,

You are so stupid you dont even understand this world got to the point it did because most people are good and want to be collectively productive for their nation. How do you think we even get to the point where we have governments, its because ALMOST EVERYONE is good and wants to do good. Thats why the nations are as big and beautiful as they are.

NADotA MafiA

Covid-19 Wave 2

General

Nov 13

64 / 64

Nov 18

1m ago

jdancegood host

2h

Gyms locked down again. Restaurants closed again. No federal stimulus help. Good bye small businesses

1 Reply

REFPSIVALVE SAVER

jdance

15m

Duh thats the gameplan.

The whole point of all this is to destroy us.

1 Reply

jdancegood host

REFPSI

15m

The point is to prevent people from dying you fucking cumstain

1 Reply

REFPSIVALVE SAVER

jdance

14m

LMFAO he really believes this. He believes the government suddenly cares so much about your health lmfao.
.4% death rate lemme destroy the nation.
Same government who did operation sea spray right?
Same MK ultra ones?

1 Reply

jdancegood host

REFPSI

12m

You might want to do the math on how many people die if .4% of 330 million die

1 Reply

REFPSIVALVE SAVER

jdance

12m

8 thousand people die a day. In the USA alone.

1 Reply

jdancegood host

REFPSI

10m

You are okay with a 30% daily death rate increase?

1 Reply

jdancegood host

9m

Hint: if hospitals are full, the death rate increases drastically. The hospitals are nearly full if not already full

REFPSIVALVE SAVER

jdance

9m

Depression suicide, poverty are WORSE than this virus and thats what these bullshit lockdowns are leading us to.

Lockdowns CAUSE deaths.
Let the brave men and woman who want to work and go outside., go outside at their own risk. Stop using government to control whatt they do.

1 Reply

jdancegood host

9m

Reminder that THIS IS THE FUNCTION OF THE GOVERNMENT

1 Reply

jdancegood host

8m

You should kill yourself you absolute fucking moron

REFPSIVALVE SAVER

jdance

7m

Yes and right now they are killing you. Locking you indoors and making you a prisioner in your own home and removing you from work.

Keep licking the totalitarian boot.

jdancegood host

7m

On average, there are 123 suicides per day.

Depression is so much worse than covid!

jdancegood host

7m

What do you mean? I'm still working?

jdancegood host

6m

I hope your entire family gets the virus and dies

1 Reply

jdancegood host

6m

I can go outside and go get food right now. I just can't walk into the restaurant. Why are you such a baby?

REFPSIVALVE SAVER

jdance

5m

Reminder this is how the Government controlled pawn who is okay with lockdowns thinks.

he hates police, but he loves government telling him what to do.
he hates not being free but is happy and willing to be locked down
he wants to save lives, while telling someone who doesnt want to be controlled and locked down to die.

1 Reply

jdancegood host

4m

Why is refpsi still not banned?

jdancegood host

3m

@Nyte

jdancegood host

3m

You would be dead in a month in a world without government you fucking scared moron

iNDo0R_5T0RM

REFPSI

1m

i almost nutted last night in my sleep, but then your voice entered my dream and interrupted the proceedings to save my seed

thanks @refpsi

REFPSIVALVE SAVER

jdance

1m

Wrong,

You are so stupid you dont even understand this world got to the point it did because most people are good and want to be collectively productive for their nation. How do you think we even get to the point where we have governments, its because ALMOST EVERYONE is good and wants to do good. Thats why the nations are as big and beautiful as they are.

replying...

ShareBookmarkFlagReply

Normal

You will be notified if someone mentions your @name or replies to you.

1 Like

He thinks you need the government to protect you 24/7 from your neighbor because your neighbor will just one day turn on you and rape you the second the government doesn't exist.

NO your neighbor will turn evil the second he is removed from the joys of his life. And it can easily be done with food shortages and lockdowns. You think he'll care the government told him to stay inside when hes hungry? Government will be the last tihng protecting you from him, especially when the government made you locked down and created food shorttages by not allowing the country to function.

But dont worry government will still exist during and after lockdown.

who is he?

i'd like to meet him

hes jdance.

hes afraid of a world without government so he willingly gives up his freedoms to big government.
Rather than understand that human nature is good, and msot people want to do good so you dont have to fear government and people. You only have to fear god and protect yourself from evil.

i think he's specifically singling you out, saying you and only you will die in a month without gubberment

maybe learn 2 read gud

Possibly but i doubt it considerring how happy he is to submit to government lock downs, he msut belive they protect him too.

Reading comprehension is in order @iNDo0R_5T0RM

if i were your neighbor and there were no government you would definitely be dead in under a month

1 Like

Would you? Would you really take that risk with your life to attempt to assassinate me?

Its not worth it, stop fooling yourself. We both bleed.

I've gotten more threats on my life from this board alone than i've ever gotten in real life.

I am so numb to it all.

I fucking hate lockdowns dude. This shit sucks ass. Doesn't mean I think they are a bad idea