Cuba #dota

Nigs sandnigs respectable whites. It appear that the deal is going through slowly.

I want them to send me 2, 5 second videos a day for twitter. I was t namafia painted on the wall where ever they practicing.

@LuckyArtist @yns @Vanilla_Town

1 Like

We in the talks

It’s been 3 different people I wonder why

Oh Kyu is the Cuba connect. I've been talking to this guy for a while now.

He's in Brazil comes from Cuba

Yeah Kyu stepped out of line started to try negotiations on their behalf

MMMM I think we have a deal. @Sammyboy you wanted $5000 per month right? I got full times cubans for $500 TOTAL why is a 1/8th jew showing a jew how to jew. Blyaaaaaa

#amphetamines

Yeah dude you need fucking medication holy shit. I feel like I'm the insane one on this site, how is everyone enabling each other

ITS ONE BIG CIRCLE JERK

I have never seen one guy take medicine and project medication on everyone else so intensely in my entire life

it's ok plasma's already medicated and more fucked up than ever

Bruh I got off that shit because I can abuse it I was snorting everything I had

I snorted like 3 months worth in a week. My refill is nextonth

mad world........ it's a very mad world.....................

1 Like

STRAIGHT FROM THE CAT'S MOUTH

INCREASINGLY MANIC POSTING + REVELATION THAT USER HAS QUIT MEDICATION = EVERY FUCKING USER ON THIS SITE.

ENJOY YOUR FUTURE @Tywin @insom

It's okay guys. I think I got one big enough for the whole forum...

@Plasma1337

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER OFFFF ALONE?

I have never seen one guy project sanity on everyone else so intensely in my entire life.

I'm at the stage of shielding my legitimate concerns for users on this site's mental health with soyjaks and image macro's because I don't think anyone is intelligent enough to admit they need help.

I think they make a pill for that.