Cuba #dota

IM BACKING OUT. CONDO CONSTRUCTION SLOWING DOWN
LIKE MAD IN TORONTO

ALL WE RLY HAVE LEFT R RENTAL TOWERS GOING UP. Towers typically 3 years to build. Its been almost 3 years since big GOV stimulus.

YOU WILL OWN NOHTING AND BE HAPPY - MIGHT BE HERE FAST THEN YOU THINK.

Would rather invest any $ I got into my stream/ background shite for now (hydroponics, quail). DONT KNOW THE NEXT 4-6 months TBH. Them Cubano bois R hungry over thur. Good job with that @LuckyArtist

I rly want to do this but it can wait. This could mean something or not. Careful.

@sammyboy

South Africa is going to level 8 load shedding - 12 hours on/12 hours off power per day. Toronto is next.

Nah we have Niagara falls.

the reason they have no power is because the nignogs destroy $100,000 dollars worth of electrical equipment to get $5 worth of copper wire.

Ive alsor ead that the commies in power gave their buddies who have 0 experience with power mnagement top positions in power companies.

I read a lot about SA for a while because SA is NA's future

Inspected bolts for 3 different cranes today. So still building. But prices dropping. By the looks of it I can get a nice condo downpayment in the next 2 years to pick up the crashed prices. Probably will be out of Dota until then. Much better investment

@Sammyboy can you lift even one of those? I curl these all day slinky

I basically do the same thing for a living.

1 Like

NDT?

I did some contracting work concerning bolts, fasteners a few years ago. RBE3 specifically.

If youre so good with this styff, why do you have a screw loose?

Gotem

Na na na na na na na na na

Havana skyline #plasma

PLASMA FLAG BANNER

It looks really bad

3 Likes

best i can do.

You already outsource your players might as well outsource your assets too

what do you mean?

come to cuba