Curse of Strahd

Mukk fine with waiting until dawn. Girl probably dead already anyway.

Me not scared though.

wonders if she would have recognized the seal before the idiot destroyed it.

Well if we donā€™t move ā€˜quicklyā€™, I donā€™t see there being much a reward for us if sheā€™s dead before we even arrive

And you donā€™t believe the person who penned this letter would have understood that much when instructing us not to travel by night?
We COULD go. in a flat voice Iā€™m sure nothing untoward would happen while Iā€™m traveling with you lot.

lifts her mug of ale to her lips and takes a few slow sips, contemplating

sets the mug back down with both hands cupped around it. Out of the corner of her eye she briefly considers the over-large bag of coin the stranger had brought and left on the counter.

In agressive tone Donā€™t - DRINK - Before, the Adventure.

Lookin at the purse aye? Sā€™pose thereā€™s no harm in checking if thereā€™s anything leftover after the drinks, considerinā€™ he be gone and all. We may need rooms if we be stayinā€™ the night

In a loud voice NO.

Speaking in a loud and demeaning tone

Well, me and Ted here is planning on going at first light! And to be honest, all I can see is a bunch of dimwits looks at Mukk and misfits looks at Brendan, if you want to join our party, tell us what the hell you can bring to the table!

What can YOU bring to the table? In slightly lower voice tone I have the voices a comma, experience and wisdom of emphazizes Thousands of years through metaphorical pause meditation.

1 Like

Mukk pushes through and grabs the purse while everyone bickers

Me think we need someone trustable to handle our gold. Dwarves like gold. He treasure it. Me bring not breaking your puny skull to table. Do not anger brendan or I will promise you I will bring him over to you.

Throws purse to Junter

I donā€™t mean to take it, you lummox! I was inclined to agree with the goblin - this Kolyan isnā€™t likely to have much. But that purse says somethingā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what, yet, though.

groans as she realizes too late that Mukk has already swiped the purse

HÄ«ll catches the bag in surprised fashion

OI did anyone see if the barkeep took his share for the drinks first? I donā€™t know about you lot but I never felt right takinā€™ a mans fair earning

NO.

If he want he can ask. You dont earn what you dont take

Walks out of door and waits outside for the group to finish their drunken mess

Iā€™ve known your type. Any lummox can take something and say its theirs. You didnā€™t earn it. Your worth as a man only became lesser from the act. On the fields of war everyone felt just because they ended a mans life their wares and their woman was somehow owed to them. Some day that could very well be how everything you value yourself finds a new home

scoffs

Give me gold back