Curse of Strahd

Mukk, pretending to disinterested, steals an unsuspecting patron’s glass of beer and chugs it then lays down on a bench daring anyone to interrupt his rest

You can have it once I make sure the drinks were paid for, not a moment before

Well, I am not here to banter over petty money, nor am I here to argue with idiots.

Grabs Ted and starts walking out of the door, opens it, turns around, and shouts:
If you have any of you redeemable qualities, meet me outside and we’ll discuss the how we’ll proceed onwards. before walking out

Ted reaches into his carrying pouch and pulls out a raw fish, seemingly still alive, and begins biting chunks out of its tail. He spits the bones onto the ground as he walks out.

As he sits down on the grass, he sees Jilsen, who appears to be lost in deep thought

Looks in the Goblin’s direction at shouts

Hey, you there! What brings you to this shithole village in the middle of nowhere?

In incredible voice tone I am here to gain higher social experience and resupply - but it seemed like the Town Master has other plans Tone Deflates and reinflates rapidly throughout the sentence but doesn’t ever reach lower demeanor levels

Face grows into the widest grin ever seen in history then quickly fades down to the neutral position again

Hunter Jilsen’s 3 foot 6 stature allows him to move (seemingly - due to small size) quickly and pace back and forth waiting for the rest to either come out or pass out drunk and be left behind

Did you read the letter? Me and my buddy Ted here is forming a party for the event! I suggest you tag along

Notices the hermit-like demeanor of the goblin and attempts to take advantage of the goblin’s appearant lack of real-world experience

For an entry fee, of course! Only 220gold. A bargain!

shakes her head to herself and runs through the limited knowledge of the members of this ragtag group in her head.
what do THEY have to offer? Do I really believe this will provide me with anything useful in my search?

eyeing the rest of the crowd in the tavern for anything unusual she gets up and reluctantly joins the crew outside where she moves to lean against the wall of the building and observe each person

Yells internally in rage
No I’m not interested in money and I don’t need you to tell me to go, I have been waiting for you this whole time In an unagitated facial structure

Let’s go right now. No need to wait

(I will join the others and return the sack of gold, if any remains, to Mukk once the bar tab is sorted)

Looks for a final peek in doors and signals for the rest to come out

stares at the large potato being carried in Mukk’s sack.

Suit yourself then! He screams at the goblin

He then notices the fellow bard who just walked out, which piques his interest. He gets up from the grass and walks over to her

Speaks quietly in a chummy tone You seem like you’ve got more than 2 sticks and a stone between your ears, which is apparently a rare trait around these parts. Do you want to join our humble group? His voice changes to a sarcastic, and slightly flirtatious tone Maybe we could even make some sweet music together sometime

Somebody pick me up. It’s time to get moving

Do NOT trust Asslorantheir

Interjects between AA and The Lady
What?

1 Like

What did you say?

1 Like