Cybersex thread

ps why hate on this thread when u wanted to make a stroke of midnight post about nonut november?

seems like this is right up ur alley

(also i thought that was pretty funny)

idk for me somehow a celebration thread mocking the end of refpsi's vow of celibacy and the resulting nut showers around the world is somehow okay and appropriate compared to jdance doing whatever this is

ya, it's true

i was just jesting and also pointing out that i thought your post was funny.

This thread serves as the fertile soil for funnier posters to plant their seed

As far as I'm concerned this thread has already achieved its purpose

I just want multiple men in one night to cum inside of me

No homo

Not that I’m against gays or anything I just don’t roll that way

Just face down spreading it apart letting whoever wants me to have me

Didn’t know you were Indian

Telling you to just remain silent starfish on the guest bed while I call 911 and ask if they can send a plumber

I need a strong man to lay some pipe down

At least delete the nazi flag post.

In what world does merely posting a picture of a nazi flag warrant a deletion? Should we also delete all history books?

A history book and a cybersex thread with nazi flags are two different animals.

Don't try to become the next repsi just because he's gone.

1 Like

why do you care when you'rebasically for supporting a dude who's literally known to harass people's family, that paid for "sponsorship" of a player whom has numerous articles outlining his shady, racist outbursts - not to mention all the trashy stuff he posts on this very forum - but you want a picture of a nazi flag removed on this site?

any hot namafia men want to cybersex with me?

what’s ur issue with me dude

sounds to me like you’re trying to paint many of my positive qualities as negatives

Also I wouldn’t say that calling someone’s dad once and pretending to be an old high school friend of their son is really harassing anyone’s family