Cybersex thread

But hearing his dad say he lives a strange lifestyle staying up all night on the computer is pretty hilarious

you wouldn't, but you would also call someone's family up. good job dude, it's harassment and you're shitty for it. do i need to remind you that you called the cops on jdance? more harassment. that's my problem with you. it's lame as fuck.

Nice argument btw, because wanting a nazi flag down is negated by not wanting me banned lol

Called the cops on jdance for sending me text messages talking about wanting to drive a truck into a crowd of people?

What reasonable person isn’t going to call the cops LMAO

Let me go ahead and just send messages about committing mass murders and see how long it takes for the cops to arrest me

Can you go on another rant about gender and racism in the United States so I can reblog you on my tumblr please

give nyte mod and now she won’t shut the fuck up

The premise here is flawed

i have never not said these things about you and to you. you guys both engage in garbage back and forth shit, and the sad part is you think that it's "reasonable" to call the cops on jdance, instead of just not engaging with him in personal mediums. but that's because the way you treat people online or "virtually" isn't reasonable. all the garbage-ass shit you post here. you know how many times you've talked about killing people or raping them or being raped or any number of garbage shit? why haven't you called the cops on yourself dude.

but ultimately, you know what you do is shitty. you just treat other people this way because you hate yourself, and you want other people to suffer as much as you do.

bro you’re like 30 years old and work as a ranch hand leave me alone LMAO

U can psychoanalyze me all you want, the truth is I relish in it and you’ll always be below me as I look better than you, dress better than you, make more money than you and do everything I do just to make broke boi losers like you jealous

Oh yns is so mean how could he ever fuck with such innocent people like jones and jdance bitch do you even read wtf you type LOL

take ur own advice and stop engaging with me

For the record: nyte is only upset at me because plasma nation is sponsored by NAdota now which is something she didn’t want and her weird control freak behavior is now being directed at me as she has banned all the other posters she could direct it at

First they came for the goys, and I did not speak out—because I was not a goy.

Then they came for refpsi, and I did not speak out— because I was not refpsi.

Then they came for the Plasmanation, and I did not speak out—because I was not #plasma.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

leave you alone? you take the route that you have done nothing. that's very cute.

you can say whatever disparaging things about me that you wish - as you always have seen fit to. but i'm addressing your bullshit intentions and the facade of you having some moral ground to stand on when people tell you to quit being such an asshat to others.

go tell someone else that what you do here is grounded in good faith. we both know it's not. your reaction is to justify your actions by saying the people in question aren't worthy. and i'm saying youre throwing shit on the walls for everyone, and no one is unworthy of telling you to be more respectful of everyone. you've spent time harassing me, in fact, but you don't quite see it that way, do you? i must have done something, i must have been wearing an outfit that was asking for all your bullshit. right, yns?

You make 30k a year as a ranch hand dude get ur money up broke bitch

you got anything new, yns?

"ur old and u don't make any money i have better clothes"

ok, thank you for weighing in. hope you find that richness you're looking for, in your wardrobe. it's there.

Oh God in promoting this (thread name)