Dangon Ronpaul 2024 - D1

How would I figure anything out in a closed setup dude? Mafia could have day kills for all I know.

Yeah I changed it for funsies. Still way more normal and bareable than your ass infinite mafia setup for example

Sorry you had a bad time. Blocked!

Are you seriously this daft? I didn't have this link when I was playing the game.

I knew it.
nma smart. nyte dumb.

It's honestly baffling how the guy with absolutely zero knowledge of mafia theory is an admin of a mafia forum.

1 Like

The games over. You can stop being the jester

1 Like

And then he pretends to block me because I point out what literally everyone is saying and thinking.
Once again, this guy is living in his own world of imaginary yes-men against the boogeyman "GoyClub Trollololo"

You cannot have a vanilla setup be closed. That is the absolute worst thing you can do.
It's as bad as having a mafia game with no mafia.

please join my anime themed game, it will actually have to do with the show

2 Likes

I will not be signing games with players I have blocked

If you don't understand your role pm, you deserve to lose.

You don't play the games anyway. You put in below-minimum effort and pretend that you were "busy" (gay sex date with tranny boyfriend).

1 Like

lol

1 Like

There's nothing to understand. He literally just forgot to copy the part of the wiki that says "Game ends on jester elimination"

Yeah good point.
I usually quote it directly from the Mafiascum setup page.

Hey, believe whatever you want to believe ignored man. I don't care what you think.

Unfortunate too. Thought you turned over a new leaf. Sad!

"hehe, your BLOCKED"

unhides post

jones tier

3 Likes

I believe in the facts that I see; your historical participation in games as a player is almost always less posts than the hosts.