Day 4 - Don't play this set up it's bad

Damn I failed osiris so hard

Yes also thank you Ian for giving us a chance to win the game

@Osiris good checks
too bad for everything else

2 Likes

I was gonna CC cop but LBJ admitting he was scum kind of made that too hard. And I wasn't afk day 3, just didn't want to give any more info after Osiris outed me

ima turn you into spaghettios next game

gg thanks for hosting faz

1 Like

ez

sorry i didn't mean it

I don't think this plays well as forum mafia, it is geared towards a live game.

1 Like

Agreed. If sheriff hits town and the armorsmith isn't blocked n1 or at least n2, this is super hard for town. Much harder for the armorsmith to conceal themselves live

this compliment made my day tbh

i think mechanically ian shouldve saved shot after osiris outed and hoped to live to this day because scum needed to kill osiris, but eh w/e

i dont understand your complaint here; like why is this a significant issue

also go me

ggwp scum thx for host faz

2 Likes

What did I mess up?

Ignore that. I had my tinfoil hat on last night. I saw bazinga's name bolded in the OP and thought it was a copy/paste mistake.

That post is why I thought we should kill you

1 Like

ur one of those guys that drops a "haha jk bro" after some weird passive-aggressive outburst falls flat aren't you

ur completely right. if he had a little more discipline and felt safer having 2 cleared town and another PR hidden he could have resolved the claim conflict and won

i have some weird psychological theory about how town loses games based on my last 2 scum wins that i'm struggling to articulate so i hope i finally fucking get to play town next game

something about having a diminished/diffuse sense of responsibility from being on the town side that makes u less likely to push to win so you either play passively or do dumb knee jerk shit to get rid of the pressure when u actually have to make a decision

100%