Day 4 - Don't play this set up it's bad

@mafiabot end town

1 Like

I wasn't thinking too hard about when to shoot. It's an established live setup and that's the strategy in 100% of games on the site faz got it from. I just hipfired it since everyone was so neutral. People can give me shit for when I shot if they want but was diendamahdik gonna be any more readable the day after no. I do regret talking about mechanics so much though I think that might have taken some readability out of the game

yeah it makes sense why you shot and why you shot dienda but i think waiting would have been more optimal

from a mafia pov we would have to choose between shooting you (already vested from n1), shooting osiris (vested n2) or shooting another town hoping to hit blacksmith (which gives us less room to hide). i think its likely osiris would have copped either me or dienda which would have narrowed things down for you to resolve the game with your shot a day later

i dunno what would have happened if you hadn't gone so hard on the mechanics d1. i was able to adapt to it but i think your plan was sound. a more readable game early on might have given us more of a chance to find PRs early and shape the game. even with the nolynch d1 focused on your sheriff play lucky and ewiz apparently gave osiris enough suspicion to cop them and there's a good chance i'd have been next

i really dropped the ball by thinking Friend was a PR from d1 but not sharing that with my team first because I was straight up afk and then less confident in my reads because I had been afk. it easily could have cost us the game

Yeah, I was kind of torn on whether bazinga was blacksmith because of what looked like him PR fishing day 1 or if it was friend playing PR by laying low more than he usually does. Went with bazinga

yea he was doing the elusive PR thing but suddenly popped out to be the person most hesitant to accept Ian's sheriff claim. it got him scumread by bazinga but now we know it's because he had a stake in knowing he was vesting the right person

stfu youre bad

evidence of osiris cheating btw

1 Like

Stop ur cheating

no your bad

1 Like

Lol