Day two - - After Christmas

You said that they both 100% can’t be scum so now you are violating your own rules.

I hadn’t read the thread cuz it’s Christmas and picked an arbitrary lynch from the vc to sheep

The sad thing is even in this retarded situation you can’t scumread friend immediately for it because if he knew she would flip grinch then he would take more accountability for the read

Chsnddd my mind almost as quickly when people explained why there was a train on her

No reads involved good sir

There wasn’t a train on her. In fact, nobody but ewiz was helping me suspect her.

If u are scum reading me here ur kinda dense

Ipso facto either he is not scum or her flipping grinch was trolling

Which is looking increasingly less likely as we now had one person flip green

I maybe stupid sdn misinformed but I wouldn’t offer to sheep my mafia partner so openly and then as quickly turn on her

You made the maximally scummy “flip a town at the end of the day” post and she happened to not be town

As second in command, can you help me solve this puzzle box?

That’s lazy down play if u wanna hate on me for that that’s fine its not good

But I’m no scum good sir

1 Like

Yeah I was going to look at it but I want to sleep first

I assume we have like 2 weeks for this day as we did for the last one

I think the capital letters in the gift are part of the solution - especially because there seems to be a pattern of 6 letters in not only the gift name, the number of capital letters, and the key.

I tried doing some substitutions using this information but came up with nothing.

My first thought was substitution because the word lengths look very much like substituted words however I have made no real attempt at it

We aren’t ending this day until I open this present as I wouldn’t be able to live with myself not knowing what’s inside.

Where did the kobold go

So I went and looked again and I see 3 clues:

1. Substitution cypher - the thing I would point out here is that the name also looks like it’s substituted/scrambled
  2. The “key” thing which looks like junk to me
  3. The lock - I had an interesting idea that this is the substitution method here but I haven’t tested it. Substitute using the lock itself

Of course an actual solution isn’t to substitute anything by hand but like I said I need to sleep and am not going to boot up the big pc and spend time on a cypher right now