cute game :encouragement:

1 Like

It's for virgins only.

1 Like

@kat

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/dcss/comments/ec62uh/keyboard_command_cheat_sheet/

Blown the heck out

https://cbro.berotato.org/morgue/peepeepoopoo/morgue-peepeepoopoo-20220329-175932.txt

I also found jiyva in the sewers and worshipped him, it's a really funny god that can somewhat be effective but defniitely not beginner friendly

also you should use your scrolls of identify to identify potions and scrolls that you have

Just got done with Spider and closed the game, didn't die yet even though it says it's a morgue file

they're all jibberish how do you know which is identify

It's random but it's usually the one you have the most of. It's the one of the most common scrolls

Looks promising. I've never seen a Will+5 character before.

Starting Felid Berserker attempts, got to Lair 1 and died. Can do better.
Lost 1 life in D:11 and 2 in Lair:1

1 Like

Going for Hell + Crypts. Will only be skipping pandeamonium. It's do or die this time Bros.

Just got electricity resistance from a potion of mutation. I'm thinking this is it.

1 Like

Just died in Tombs 2. There is absolutely no chance a melee character can get through this without burning all consumables.

All stairs are one way so you can't even stairdance. And the stairs lead to like 6 mummy liches each

In hindsight when you look at all the insane wizardry builds you have to do to get through the extended portion of this game, nmagane calling MiFi 'lowest of the low' is hilariously ignorant

Are you saying that because you had 1 bad run? Or did some youtuber/streamer say that you need to be a caster to get 15 runes?
Regardless, I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you're going through to convince yourself that you can't get 15 runes with a melee build. People have gotten 15 runes with probably almost every Race/Class/God combination, you can look at discussion on Reddit or the DCSS Tavern forums regarding this.

Quoting my posts from 2+ months ago and misinterpreting my words is pretty weird though, you know that I meant that MiFi is the lowest-level basic tutorial mode gameplay, not playing the same game as high level players playing real characters.
I never said anything about consistency, it's quite obvious how much of this game is decided by luck, and how some builds are more affected by luck than others.