Dentist robbery

does your debts just go away for free then

I don’t know how it works precisely but I know you have terrible credit for the next 10(?) years and I believe they take everything they can from you but I might be wrong about that

Fuck you kaptenrobert

Depends on the kind of debt. Some doesn’t even go away when you die!

what the hell does sweden do when you run out of money and you cant afford to pay people back

do they just pay the difference and send you on your way or something

you sign up for bankrupcy and and then u get like 3-5 years to pay back as much as possible and then ur free from debt

my workbuddy is on that shit and he has a nice car and everything lmao

I had a friend who’d brag about being Swedish and going to school but not working and living a very content lifestyle via the government.
Is this a thing?

u get 300$ a month support from te government while studying (if you pass your classes in time) and college is free so sort off

but u cant live on 300$ unless you live for free with your parents so

I make 1.8k$ after taxes and I live at home for almost free and I’m not content so I’m not sure what qualifies

He played a lot of video games and watched anime so…

VIRGEN

If you want to be a mooch and live for free then studying is not the way to go…

It’s better to just be an unemployable loser and have social services pay your apartment and internet and food and cellphone bills and clothes and everything else while pretending to be looking for a job

You can do that until you die basically but eventually they might force you to repaint chairs or something else and as you get older you’ll get tossed in to shittier and shittier apartments so it might not be a good life but you certainly don’t die of poverty in this country UNLESS you’re being a good citizen

If you end up homeless it’s because you are a drug addict or an alcoholic

wait you mean they don’t just throw the mentally ill on the streets as well?

i wouldnt call it praxis

all this being said I do think it’s probably better if you just become homeless because then you have a chance of not killing yourself from all the humiliating pandering and beurocracy

In what time period