Dentist robbery

If you’re between 18 and 25 you can go to the work agency and they give you 300$ a month just for looking for a job, even if you live at home.

All you have to do is file a report on what jobs you’ve applied for (they don’t check them) and go to like an occasional visit with the “job coach” every two weeks. If you’re unlucky they send you to a more elaborate outsourced project (money farm) where they pay “coaches” to toss you in a room with other retards 4 hours a day every day of the week and just giving you a laptop to look for jobs.

I know people who just turn down the 300$ because they don’t want to have to go through that garbage…

Moneys not worth it

a month obviously

lmfao

supervised jobsearching. what a world

it’s a convenient way of lowering unemployment statistics. when you’re in these programs you’re no longer unemployed, you’re part of a “work program”

You shouldn’t knock this approach but whatever.

obviously there’s some lobbying involved too because these companies that take on the “job coaching” make a fortune for absolutely nothing

He’s not knocking it he’s wishing he had it.

Epok, I’d be more than willing to watch a screen share of your job searching and offer advice and encouragement

I’m not really. But there’s a huge difference between a friend and your friend Big Brother

It’s obviously helpful for immigrants and like old criminals or drug addicts or whatever but I think it would be nice if they didn’t spend so much resources on kids who just graduated high school (where they already learn this stuff) and just hand them the money straight instead so they can focus on actually making it qualitative for those who need it

If you can prove with a written contract that a company will hire you they (can) offer you shit like a fork lift education. If you’re there long enough they might send you off to some short time trade school… But the funny thing about that is that often they don’t let you finish to get your actual certification so it’s just wasted money.

Back in the good old days they just sent you to the nearest factory and every single kid got a job there and that’s how it worked but these days it’s more like walking in to a methadone clinic

My city has the second highest youth unemployment rate in the country and it’s high up there across all ages too so it’s understandable that they’re fucked but they’re equally useless all over the country and every single person knows it

1.8k usd in a month when your government takes 85% of your salary to pay for neet jobsearch programs and muslim refugee sex changes sounds pretty good

It’s 30%

It’s really good when you consider the fact that my job is to lift bricks for 8 hours with a bunch of people from romania who don’t speak swedish

and I have paid vacation and free healthcare and everything haha…

then dental care comes to even it out…

Haha really wish the US was more like Sweden.

Shouldn’t your family just move or something