Determined [DAY 1]

take mine eyes, but not the shirt!

1 Like

You seem to be getting overly defensive. I'm not even accusing you of being scum, just telling town how to catch you later if you do happen to be scum.

2 Likes

further avoidance of the subject

and i am not being merely "defensive" i am suggesting you're being lazy about your weird impressions - which seems unlike you. defining how to "catch me later" doesn't bother me. its the criteria that you aren't really presenting or commenting on things i've brought up which bothers me, so i am pressing you as to why that is

1 Like

Nothing about your play has stuck out as particularly scummy, but there is a train on you so I felt the need to comment.

1 Like

jesus christ
then as a town what do you make of anything i have said or poked at?

1 Like

Do you need a new target to soften up or what? I think our reads have aligned in some ways but I'm not sure of much at this point. Not much information to go off of.

1 Like

please stop.

1 Like

you are lighting up the scum'ometer, correct

1 Like

Then vote me. I'd very much prefer not to vote you or ■■■ on D1, that would be unpleasant -- I have to go.

1 Like
1 Like

I contemplate the moment in the garden, the idea of allowing your own crucifixion.

2 Likes

would you like to be voted out today

1 Like

@Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk
@KrazyKat
@sdadasdas
Fellow town players , Sound off?

3 Likes

reading nyte posts is like being on the Stair Master, mentally exhausting

2 Likes

I agree Nyte is exhausting but I also agree with what she is saying. @Matticus you have completely crumbled under pressure. You are looking like the perfect day 1 lynch

1 Like

Just one quesiton. Why not dondi?

He is very unlikely to be on the lynch predictions and absolute 0 value add as a town / gets by until endgame doing nothing as scum.

Between bug and dondi I would prefer to vote dondi first even if bug looks like scum just because it makes the game more fun.

It's the freest day 1 lynch (no setup risk) AND we get to find out what the scum agenda was for day 1 by seeing their NK/prediction (maybe readable off today's trains in this thread)

1 Like

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
Nyte 2 SOPHIE, big_ass,
big_ass 1 bug
SOPHIE 1 Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk

Not Voting

SCSF, sdadasdas, Matticus, Nyte, KrazyKat

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

Day ends in 9 hours.

1 Like

@mafiabot vote @matticus

1 Like

Game is over tonight unless you lynch big_ass.

1 Like

Don't even bother showing up to the next thread.

1 Like