Determined [DAY 1]

It’s hard for me to get fully invested in a setup where I feel like I’m going to die almost immediately. I get the paranoia regarding me convincing others I’m not the lynch but my hunch is that mafia is going double kill and if they are there is no way I’m not at the top

1 Like

That’s the one benefit I’ll cut bytes play. If she were scum and completely aware of the scenario would she be pushing as hard for my lynch? I dunno

1 Like

That said, it does feel like nyte is trying to find reasons to lynch us. And if you wanna see someone who seems a lot more purposely distant, iso SCSF. Either way I don’t think either of them are top or n-1 on the list so I think they’re not bad lynches.

1 Like

Is Sophie just DUMB? or is he Mafia?

2 Likes

Took you 5 mins to submit that?

2 Likes

This is literally the only non-LYLO lynch you people have got and you aren't going to spend it on big_ass?

1 Like

People Need To Start Posting Their Lists

3 Likes

"Lists" don't matter dude -- have you even thought about the game?

1 Like

this is his best and worst case for being mafia

insisting that i am pushing for his vote when i am merely posting a scumread

i have proposed exactly two acceptable vote options for me, so far: neither of them have been epok

to me, he looks like guilty scum the way he is feeling pressured. but i think he could just be dumb.

2 Likes

I would rather lynch the person who is n1 kill today, triggering 2 town NKs, then the alternative. Ask yourself -- why?

2 Likes

Posturing game strong

1 Like

Lead the way I think

1 Like

You know what I want to do? lynch big_ass and never make another lynch again. Hope the NK list reveals something by the time you get to 3-2.

1 Like

i was originally going to suggest a vote on me, however, i no longer consider this to be a smart play, considering the number of people expressing interest in voting me (i don't think i was a good d1 vote off the bat)

my list of easiest votes are these: dondi (afk/non impact) bug (high chance of bs tom fuckery/untrustworthy mafia participant) scsf (afk/non impact) epok (high variance of town readability and drama engagements)

the more mechanical aspect vote list would be: sdad, assoul, matticus (high variance of readability, however) kkat

high probability d2 targets i could see being: matticus, assoul, epok, me, bug

after that things get pretty shaky in breaking down

have to run now! goodluck town.

3 Likes

Or are you guys going to figure out mafia in a 5-2 (which is effectively LYLO) after they subtlety push to lynch MATTICUS on d2 to instant win, or lynch DONDI_FONTAINE_HOUWK on d3 for instant win.

1 Like

Yeah I feel like list wise predicting the first 2 days is easiest and for me I feel like they’d go asoul<>me assuming we’d be on each others ass following last game

1 Like

We should lynch the person on the Bottom of the List -- This is + Town EV.

2 Likes

we'll get something to read other than posts about Nyte's English proficiency

2 Likes

tldr?

2 Likes

you're mafia!

1 Like