Determined [DAY 1]

@mafiabot lynch @bug

1 Like

based on this and my lists the candidates would be: sdad, assoul, matticus for d1 votes

1 Like

We should be lynching Bottom List Players.

1 Like

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
Nyte 1 SOPHIE
SOPHIE 1 Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk
Matticus 1 big_ass
bug 1 bug

Not Voting

SCSF, sdadasdas, Matticus, Nyte, KrazyKat

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

Day ends in 8 hours.

1 Like

so you ARE mafia

If I was mafia, I'd be sure of one thing. I sure as HELL wouldn't be lynching people on the top of my NK list!

1 Like

you haven't posted any lists, and you just suggested that the people on the bottom of my list should not be the votes - without providing good reasons why

2 Likes

for me d1 and d2 currently look like this: bug-> assoul

2 Likes

You haven't posted a "List" either.

The List is a post where you post, and preferably explain your hypothetical 5 kills in order

3 Likes

??????????????????

3 Likes

What?

1 Like

Oh yeah

1 Like

My mistake but trying to lynch tomorrows “kill” still does nothing for town right

1 Like

(clarifying here, those are my town votes)
i gave you lists of who i perceive easy kills are(highest d1 pushes by mafia), and who likely d2 pushes/kills would be

now i'm late

1 Like

Get out of here dawg

1 Like
  1. NK a player that never gets lynched D1.
  2. NK a player that always get lynched D2 (instant win) / doesn't get lynched on D1..
  3. NK a player that always gets lynched D3 (instant win) / doesn't get lynched on D1/d2.
1 Like

I don't know would you rather have a 4-2 or a 5-2 where both of them are effectively LYLO?

2 Likes

Ah true

1 Like

Everyone post their lists (zero people will actually put in thought as to how the mechanics of this work) and I can pick one to ship later on d3/d2 for an instant win.

2 Likes

When that player flips TOWN I will be able to point to their reads and say... look O_O

2 Likes