Determined [DAY 1]

By that logic maybe nolynch could do some work. But I’ll admit the mech stuff is my weak suit

1 Like

Today Is The Only Day You're Allowed To Lynch -- Don't Waste It.

1 Like

How about this plan? Vote scum. We have a better chance of getting scum than hitting their first pick.

1 Like

Will be driving for the next few hours. I'll be back before the end of day.

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas

1 Like

Either a r*tarded shitcoin flipper or mafia.

1 Like

Going for a doublekill is most feasible on D1. Scum will have to be more directly involved as the days go by, and they're also likely to have kills skipped if they place "easy lynches" on D2/D3 rather than on D1

1 Like

Everyone would choose someone like Asoul, ■■■, Nyte or maybe you as a D1 lynch, have 2 players that are hard to manipulate as D2/D3, and go for a LYLO win with the weak players remaining

1 Like

Is the 4-2 +Town EV compared to the alternative?

1 Like

I think most scum are likely to tailor their list for a successful D1 lynch, as skipped kills are likely to happen if they don't hit it. 4v2 with 2 good players being NKed with minimal info is the absolute worst case I think

1 Like

The worst case is if you hit the person at the bottom of the list you animal.

1 Like

It'd be funny if all four of the players we aren't supposed to lynch are the players at the top of the List.

1 Like

Why? There are also 2 players not listed at all

1 Like

I don't know -- because if they're at the top of the List -- and we don't lynch them -- then there's no skipped kills.

1 Like

And we can guarantee the DK on d2/d3 happening.. you know if we don't lynch these players.

1 Like

Is this a mafia slip (one of the worst cases for mafia)?

2 Likes

d2>d3>d4>d5>unlisted>d1

2 Likes

This is just outright wrong.

1 Like

Here's a question -- are you going to lynch on a 5-2 tomorrow?

1 Like

Again, are you going to try to "find" mafia pushing their d2/d3 for instant win (when they don't even have to -- it's a 70% winrate for them at 7-2 already).

1 Like