Determined [POSTGAME]

Determined
7 Town v.s. 2 Mafia

Mechanics
At the start of the game, the mafia select a list of 5 town players to night kill in order.
Night phases are executed automatically.
If the foremost upcoming night kill is lynched on the immediate day before, the next two night kills are executed simultaneously.
On the other hand, if the night kill target was lynched on a non-immediately previous day, the night kill is skipped instead.

Players

SCSF has been lynched.
He was town.

Mafia victory!
Congratulations to Matticus and sdadasdas! A stellar performance.

Congratulations! To the Mafia!

Have to say the MVP award certainly goes to @Matticus and @sdadasdas for their fantastic gameplay.
LVP is a close call between @SOPHIE and @SCSF.

3 Likes

@SCSF I apologize.

@Matticus @sdadasdas Well played.

Who picked the @Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk first vote thing?

1 Like

Crazy setup. Insane gameplay. Should've signed...

Who are you?
IAARF? Ewiz?

Sorry for being an hour late after the lynch. Internet was out for a while.

One of the Worst Games I've Ever Played.

1 Like

That's "div" from the old forum.

It was great for me.

And we played your strat and still lost.

the last time someone confused me with ewiz i got perm banned by some shitbird french canadian. tearing open old wounds

2 Likes

You are so incredibly dumb.

So enlighten me.
You didn't during the game.

I want you to ask yourself a question: if my "strat" entails lynching the D1 for an immediate double kill, how does town identify who the D1 person is?

How does one "even play" the strat.

If that's your understanding of what I'm putting forth, there's no capable basis or foundation for us to communicate -- you're simply too dumb. You can't make basic machinations.

The mafia simply outplayed the town.

1 Like

Klaze showing total dominance on his first game back.

2 Likes

Thanks. Finally the existential dread feeling of playing as scum has ended.

2 Likes

I felt that Sdad's approach to D2 was circuitous (could have just hard-tunneled SCSF) but interesting and educational nonetheless.

1 Like

If that's your understanding of to communicate -- you're simply too mentally messed up to explain things.

Enlighten us on your "solution."