Determined [POSTGAME]

These people live in the stone ages; can you imagine playing Poker and saying "You have to be able to read the scumtell". The game is all numbers at this point.

1 Like

Graveyard chat was certainly the place to be day 2. You guys in the game thread looked completely boring and lame compared to our chats.

EOD1 reads

Repeating my gy arguments and insults for the benefit of the public

I started the Dondi lynch train because I was angleshooting the Jones/NMA host interaction (got my just desserts)

I think the setup was great and it was well-hosted, I had fun. This website needs more nightless setups, they keep the momentum going.

It is crazy that you guys picked dondi day 1, I would love to hear the reasoning. Massive outplay there. Unfortunately I knew you were scum but I guess it doesn't matter.

no it sucked when you joined actually.

no the setup was ass actually -- simply look at the tables.

everything you posted is wrong.

Also going to start some mod drama. Why was Jdance banned? @Tywin you are unbanned now btw bud.

I get if he's griefing the thread and needs a silence or talking to but he was also trolled by the host so outright banning him seems too much.

I can't see his posts so I can't really host a game with him in it.

1 Like

LMAO

Plus, it's the host's responsibility to curate the player pool of his game. If you noticed, there was not a single twitter (now known as X) link posted during the entire game.

1 Like

what happens on twitter

Not a single embedded "meme image" either.

Game would have been far better.

Wouldn't be jones if he didn't exercise his Contrarianism in everything.

2 Likes

"Plus, it's the host's responsibility to curate the player pool of his game."

3 Likes

It's the cost of the crown.

I wanted Dondi as #1 because he's been AFK and that's no fun -- that's the extent of it. I kept rolling a random list until I got one with him at that position and then Sdad refined it and kept Dondi.

1 Like

Was a good choice because I was playing on both the Dondi and Bug accounts.

3 Likes