Determined [POSTGAME]

Love it. Into it

1 Like

Blowing the whistle here -- ■■■ was viewing the GY chat erstwhile he was playing (makes no sense why he lynched town) -- point being Nyte was reporting the Klaze images being repeatedly posted and ■■■ was removing them.

So the game is frankly null and void.

2 Likes

Clearly you weren't because Dondi posted once in the game and you argued about mechanics for a few hours on bug and then got zeused which can't really be considered "playing"

Got his lynch manipulated by my Dondi play.

1 Like

I agree that ■■■ was reading the GY chat and needs a 20 game ban for actioning my posts in the GY chat

When you read that post -- note that he has admitted multiple times that my Dondi + Bug play influenced his lynch.

Excellent play as usual. I had the suspicion that you also knew Dondi was our #1 and your intent was to make the game fun -- so ultimately you played well but not perfect.

He made a lot of good points. I think this game should be actually re-declared as a stalemate.

1 Like

Dondi + bug play: Argues with the host and gets zeused from the game for trying to sub someone in for his slot

It's not a stalemate: it's a 70.1% mafia win. Consult the tables.

He did not have the confidence to trust his original reads. He's pathetic.

Were you not aware of the strat?

From a setup perspective it is almost an auto-stalemate but as I suggested in the GY chat this is easily resolvable if you run it again with an improved endgame mechanic (like a raccoon)

hold on

how do you all figure the dondi thing? i don't get it

he's literally the most obvious nk choice like it was PAINFUL

3 Likes

my "easiest votes" = LIKELY MAFIA NK TARGETS

Sigh

Sorry bro -- I had a PM open with you to send you my password -- but unfortunately the password is the same password for the entire Goy Club media empire and you can't change it without email verification.

3 Likes

Just spent the better part of the last 48 hours trying to understand what this message even means.

2 Likes

jdance is just like jones or nmagane sometimes in that regard

at once willing to do absurd immoral shit to prove a point no one ever did or will ever care about, except in the cases of threatening someone's livelihood (this includes doxxing)

You are the biggest loser on the entire forum -- get a life.