Determined [POSTGAME]

I think banning people should be taken more seriously, it really is very disappointing. Like a gut-punch from the admin of the website

And for what? Being trolled in a mafia game?

Other players in the mafia game openly admit to multiboxing, show up and start posting in a game thread they aren't part of and the host takes their posts as actual town player actions, break all manner of other rules

If these things aren't going to be taken seriously we don't need to take other things so seriously we will ban people. Just tell him to cut it out. We're all buds here I'm sure Jdance will understand

Here's the Attention you ordered.

2 Likes

Uh Oh nmaGane looks like your thread's getting griefed.

2 Likes

Nobody can grief me.

2 Likes

I agree with all this unironically even if he's trolling (idk if there's more to the situation and he's hamming it up)

When you are banned randomly it really kills morale. Jdance is a very dedicated metrics poster ■■■■■■, we need to keep site activity up and not upset him

stop gaslighting the entire forum

Very pertinent words Right Now.

2 Likes

Never.

Host can certainly curate and though it was kinda mean I aint arguing against that

I just don't think he should've been banned. I don't think it was right

pretty sure that's the language you grew up with so i get it, i think, but

yeesh

When Jdance was banned it was like I lost my closest friend and a part of myself.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with reminding jdance that they aren’t a 2013er or similar like me

That contradicts a well known law that Banning the Goy Club Makes Users Come Back -- So Sorry, You're Wrong!

No i unironically watched a video on trauma the night that i was "play-penned"

I mean even the term itself is degrading

And i connected the dots with the forum admin ■■■

He has many abuser red flags

2 Likes

My parents never gaslit me. Unlike Alightsoul's terrible upbringing.

1 Like

Holy Fuck This Threads Getting Bad.

3 Likes

god i'm crying so much right now

3 Likes

He's Succumbed To The Virus!!!

1 Like

That's so sad but I think it's true.

2 Likes

I was just reaffirming Nyte's point.