Determined [POSTGAME]

Nyte not behave like a loser challenge
Impossible

I don't allow bad faith actors in my mafia game. I would never let someone like that sign the game over Matticus or KrazyKat.

i've never weighed that much i think i hit 135-38 once

which means i've still always weighed more than you, however.

3 Likes

Toprak however? Good faith.

1 Like

What's humerous is that my login to Dondi mafia account isn't showing -- Discourse is bugged.

I weigh 140 lbs.

get a life

1 Like

I need to go touch (and eat) grass.

Idk being banned just really takes the wind out of my sails.

I cant describe the despair i experienced when i was logged out of my account midway through liking every single post in the day 1 thread.

I was merely observing and enjoying the mafia game and was suddenly ripped out of my chair and reminded that im seen as an outsider here.

Its just so fucked up

2 Likes

lmao

just lmao

Just block her -- she wakes up and decides she's going to make herself and everyone miserable.

ruminate on these things, and grass, yes.

this is actually a wonderful idea, ty

Same tbh

You aren't a sigma male obviously.

1 Like

i almost feel bad

Listen to the lyrics of "Shape of My Heart" by Sting from the Leon the Professional Soundtrack.

Specifically these:

[Verse 1]
[He deals the cards as a meditation
And those he plays never suspect
He doesn't play for the money he wins
He don't play for respect](https://genius.com/2545979/Sting-shape-of-my-heart/He-deals-the-cards-as-a-meditation-and-those-he-plays-never-suspect-he-doesnt-play-for-the-money-he-wins-he-dont-play-for-respect)

[Verse 2]
[He deals the cards to find the answer
The sacred geometry of chance
The hidden law of a probable outcome](https://genius.com/2545671/Sting-shape-of-my-heart/He-deals-the-cards-to-find-the-answer-the-sacred-geometry-of-chance-the-hidden-law-of-a-probable-outcome)
The numbers lead a dance

And like i tried to message ■■■ on league to see if there had been some kind of mistake.

I even woke up in the middle of the night to check my messages

I never received any

It feels like im punished randomly. I can do the same action and be either punished for it or praised for it

Its like ■■■ is an abusive forum admin. I know i have to walk on thin ice around him because he might freak out on me

I think he is doing it to destroy my sense of autonomy

Sigh

1 Like