Dethy Mafia: Good cop, bad cop Day 5

@big_ass

Embarrassing

@KrazyKat lynch @JCrispy

The cops all grab JCrispy and take him down to the basement.

JCrispy the Bad Cop said, “Go Cavs!” just before they threw him in the incinerator.

Town wins!

1 Like

gg

Ez

This was atrocious

Crispy technically played to his win condition (even though arguing with the host in thread is dumb) - like if you are scum you are supposed to disrupt the game and make town chaotic, not go along with town and make the game easy for them lol

In addition Krazy the random roll which puts exactly 1 cop on each player makes it hard for scum. If not for me hosting a game, I would say just run this again and random roll it (true random), shorter d1, maybe sit out JC, and you're golden

Also technically LBJ was the only one who actually gameruined because he was town and publicly announced not playing his win condition

The host having the third most posts while saying the vote count twice (as well as pming me commands without me asking) made this a non-game from day 1. The issue the last 2 games (possibly more) was bad hosting, not players.

Not true. He's supposed to disrupt the game by giving the correct fake reads and killing the correct night targets.

Any normal group of players would lynch J-Crispy immediately day 1 for not providing his read; it is only through his reputation of constant ruining (Role PM posting, Self Voting, etc..) that he got away with it.

1 Like

I had you flagged as town the whole time.

point to that rule?

Why did you gang up on me in the reaction section with nmagane?

I like clicking buttons

Isnt he palestine and youre israel?

No im wakanda

I remember now

If this were a level in the mafia single player game you guys would get a D for taking 10 days

1 Like

It is in the game.

Not a rule. We are talking about ideal and optimal play strategy.