Discussing Our Insecurities And Emotions. Thread

Ever realized why half the women have a rape fetish, and love to talk about rape like it's the next most important thing along with global warming and a cure for cancer? Because they know they're scum, they know they deserve rape and violence.

Youe average jane loves to talk about how inhumane objectifiying women is, and how men are cold hearted bastards, well let me tell you something, men are just Videogame characters for women, they get one, they customize one, and move on to the next when they get bored of the class they're playing.

If she ever tries to message me again i'm gonna say like hey remember when you tried to convince me to give you my ukulele (closest object representation of a little piece of my soul) but actually you were already cheating on me and told the guy we hadn't had sex in two years

Realistically I should have just ordered her an instrument for christmas

It probably would have sparked joy

And she could to this day be using it to flub her way thru cheating anthems like 'Thank U - Next' (Ariana Grande/Women Everywhere)

a ukelele and youre saying youre not that fat dude with the maga hot lol ok dude

this is now the theme song of this thread

1 Like

It was a bad angle, i'm actually fuckin ripped

I had had a burrito earlier that day.

someone told me that I had yaoi hands yesterday

Look, you don't just understand, my experience.

Women are conditioned to be boring uninteresting creatures

If a woman goes through the essential social interactions we all go through (school, work, any other gay shit) she will have her time taken up by a legion of thirsty little faggots trying to get laid and never be encouraged to spend thousands of lonely hours wasting time playing video games or doing some other nerdy ass shit with her free time. Why do you think some guy will have a dry spell for a year and by the time he gets laid again the dude has like 3 fucking new hobbies and is interesting again because heā€™s not getting shit dude, nobody from the opposite gender is giving him any attention so he has to find some fuckin nerdy ass shit to geek out about for a year whether itā€™s cars or painting or video games or whatever the fuck. Women donā€™t have that, they will always have at least one fucking dude giving them attention meaning they never have to find a way to spend 5,000 fucking hours in a year completely alone. Why do you think even so called ā€œtalentedā€ women have like one fucking thing they do at like a pretty acceptable level but still arenā€™t even close to the level that men are at?? Itā€™s because women just walk outside and dudes are trying to nut in them. Shit a bitch could be literally freshly dead and if she was hot enough thereā€™s probably enough people on the fence about necrophilia that it wouldnā€™t take long before someone came and nut in that shit. Not to say thatā€™s good, fuck giving these dumbass thot bitches any undeserved praise and attention, Iā€™m holding your ass to the same standards as a man, you wanna be some gamer girl fuck you, run me what that rank is and if you donā€™t play ranked get the fuck out of my face you pleb faggot. You wanna act like you like cars to pretend like youā€™re a cool single mom or something? Fuck out of here Iā€™m about to grill your ass about 1980s models of your favorite car brands and if you donā€™t know the answers Iā€™m going to tell you that you donā€™t know shit and you should get a new hobby. Want to be an artist make music or paint? That shit better be fucking good or Iā€™m going to be in the comments every time you post something telling you not to quit your day job because your shit is trash.

Fucking women have no fucking talents and they all get the pussy pass because all you pathetic faggots are trying to get laid well Iā€™m DONE. No more pussy pass from me, Iā€™m talking the same shit that I would say to a dude and I donā€™t give a fuck about how emotional you say you are bitch I was emotional too as a kid before I got to fucking middle school. See you dumb bitches never had the true middle school experience where a motherfucker will try and make you cry and god forbid if you fucking cry youā€™re done for, everyone is gonna be on that ass for weeks giving your ass atomic wedgies and calling you a bitch. Fuck that you bitches never had that shit and you need that shit, Iā€™m gonna be out here roasting you dumb ass bimbos and if you cry Iā€™m doubling down on that ass and calling you a pussy bitch for crying. Itā€™s over for you bitches.

3 Likes

huh

No homo

Bust out your camera phone next time and get the internet so angry that they lose their job.

Girlfriend texts me out of the blue asking how my day is. I tell her I'm sick and may need to leave work early to see a doctor. Her response? "I'm not having a good day..." and then launches into some pointless rambling tirade about some girl at work who looked at her in a rude way or some stupid shit.

Hey stupid.. next time instead of asking me how I'm doing, ignoring my response, and then using that as a jumping off point to bombard me with your insecurities and neuroses, just cut the bullshit and say "I'm going to dump all my problems on you.. ready?"

I fucking hate women (and my girlfriend)

A woman has a close male friend.
This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much.
She sees him strictly as a friend.
This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way.

This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you.
We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants.
But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic.
And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you.
In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

fuck women

got a date tomorrow with one, we are gonna have lunch in dtla

hope I get to fuck her