Discussing Our Insecurities And Emotions. Thread

I think you guys are being a little misogynistic

nothing of this is exclusively limited to women, dumb faggot

most people of all genders just are incompetent, petty and superficial

Today, my beautiful daughter turns five. I tried really hard to get her the first female President as a present, but now I'm going to have to stand up with all the other incredible women in my life to make sure she grows up in a country that respects and defends her rights to live her life freely, feel safe within the world, make her own choices, and grow into the amazing human being I know she will become.

Happy birthday, [redacted] . I love you endlessly."

Traitorous Racist Unhinged Misogynistic Puppet

What's your best #TrumpAcronym?

Ever wonder what you would have done during the Civil Rights era?

Now's your chance to find out.

There is your first mistake....going to a lunch with a girl you didn't fuck yet.

I fucked her before like last year

I don't know how much of this thread is serious or troll but I would say it really is what you make of it.

And if you are better educated on the topic of women and understanding their needs it will be much easier to get what you are trying to get...laid, an amazing gf/wife given she is mentally stable person.

My thread has turned into faz and yns talking about whether they've fucked girls

You guys are total virgins just fuck off.

2 Likes

The problem with starting misogynistic threads is it brings out the literal worst posts imaginable from these people

1 Like

Excuse me?

You haven't even given me a #trumpacronym you fucking loser

You know exactly what i'm talking about

Don't go liking my posts thinking you're escaping criticism here

Have you seen your posts in this thread Ian?

I don't mean to brag but my posts in this thread are good

You guys disgust me.

Jenanda needs to get laid dont mind him

1 Like

Twitter egg: "I hope you get shot." Me: Go fuck yourself. TE: "Whoa, such vulgarity!"

This is why I'm cranky, kids.