Do YOU Owe Nmagane Money? (You might be surprised by the answer.)

the only items i remember using was a doom helmet, dazzle haircut, and some invoker garbage haxity gave me dick years ago

i don't think they had any shadow demon cosmetics back then

And I don't really play Dota much anymore and I don't play these heroes anymore.

I have a courier that when I unboxed it was worth $200 and now it's worth $20

It's like the coolest courier though

1 Like

wait don't you start with a courier now so you have to buy another to use the skin? lmaoooooo lolol

What? If you start with a courier it's the one you pick as your skin I'm sure

damn i might have to reinstall dota and join the lads this weekend. im probably gonna suck and have no idea what's happening but i feel i should give it a go

oh no i mean i thought the team spawned with 1 courier, i could be completely wrong though

Don't play dota though. Nobody plays dota I'm shocked nmagane wanted the dota hats

1 Like

It's good that this thread was made then. Nmagane still plays dota all of the time despite its proven damaging psychological effects on the brain.

3 Likes

I have been playing party ranked Dota at mid 4k mmr for the last month after a long absence - it's not good.

1 Like

I thought they made it so every team starts with 5 couriers, one for each player

I'm selling them all immediately

5 Likes

Will buy this on steam

I could join you but I would suck big time.
Custom games are always fun if you want casual games.
DotaRun is my favorite. Played with Grant and friends lots of times.

i was pretty good a long time ago. pos 44 on us east when the leaderboards came out but i legit had more fun soloing or q'ing with friends than trying to play in the egofests of inhouses and such

1 Like

It's kinda sad to sell items from a video game like even if you'll never play those items have some sentimental value to you (the original owner)

It's like - I haven't seen my pokemon cards in 20 years but still I would be kinda pissed if my brother decided to sell my Gengar on Ebay

Anyway valve cosmetics for the characters are gay, there are some cool ones but the cosmetics are how they slowly ruin their games over the years. Couriers are OK though

Good. You won the tourney and you deserve it.

imagine the amount of nadota talent suppressed by chodes licking arteezy's balls while they shit on some poor 5th they wrangled to play solo support while they pretend they're good

1 Like