Do YOU Owe Nmagane Money? (You might be surprised by the answer.)

I don't want to play Dota but I still play it because my friends want to - which makes them want to play it more, a viscous cycle that I'm taking part in consciously for the sake of friendship.

A viscous cycle?

4 Likes

a thicc cycle

Don't Mocking me.

3 Likes

word i just kind of quit the game randomly after 2500 hours and my friends were pretty bummed. it's weird because i still enjoyed playing and never was one to rage i guess i just wanted to try other games and dota is a black hole that not even your free time is safe from

1 Like

have you seen the guy who has like 50,000 nova urban ddats or something like that

1 Like

The beauty of psychology and consciousness is that the mere awareness of a phenomena causes it to change - much like quantum physics.

1 Like

i do not owe nmagane money

1 Like

@Vanilla_Town Let me know when the trade goes through.

A Lannister always pays his debts.

1 Like

As part of the moderator team you are still responsible for the collection - as stated above, Matticus (Lieutenant Moderator) even offered to pay it himself.
Agubar is still to show himself.

1 Like

no

1 Like

Not up to you to decide, I understand that you're only a moderator as a part of some friends-and-family program, but it's time to assume responsibility for at least one thing in your life.

1 Like

kat does not owe money he owes kat pics

No I agree, technically the moderation team (or the Adminn Dann) could be responsible for some of the interest if it could be shown that Nmagane's ban was preventing him from collecting

1 Like

The moderators do have some responsibility for the site here and could show a little innitiative. But we'll discuss that more in the moderator election (/de-election) thread

3 Likes

No That's overwatch

#modguilt

You People cant toss up 40$ to clear your conscience?

If 40 dollars is Too Much a price to do what is right then I don't think youll be able to afford what it takes to earn your place in heaven.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it is probably much more than $40 dollars. Its just the admin's of this site are too lazy to run a database search for all of the people who owe Nmagane money.

1 Like

LOL it even blocks Wikipedia entries.

4 Likes