Donner Party Day 2

well if that’s true then acting like you’re having a lot of fun would be reasonable cover, no?

okay

lol @ having lbj above two pr claims

i want to know what @sdadasdas thinks about all this as well

@sdadasdas have your reads changed recently? do you mind re-stating them?

btw epok and osiris both having bazinga at top scum just increases my confidence bazingas going to flip town

In a cannibal game I'm going to follow my gut. Also I haven't hidden lbj being my top townread so idk how you gain traction attacking my reads

that wasnt actually shade it was just a lol

1 Like

Pro tip bazinga is scum

if i mean to shade something i will say its scummy or try to spell out why i think its scummy

if i were to try to spell out why i think that mightve been scum indicative, i mightve said something like "not having the PR claims in mind here seems a bit shallow in thinking in a scummy way"

but meh not married to that impression and im not really trying to sell my worldview hard rn

i know faz is just gonna want what he wants and bazingas probably gonna flip today

guess we'll find out in about 22 hours

1 Like

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
krazykat 2 LuckyArtist, iaafr
bazingaboy 1 osiris
luckyartist 1 faZ
osiris 1 bazingaboy

Not Voting

insom, KrazyKat, sdadasdas, epok,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

f355b750-d86c-11ea-8c3d-af333a4c8309

yeah i feel like that last post from him was a slip lmfao

then put that vote down ya softy. damn some of you are so soff when it comes to voting

waaaaaaaaahhh we can't force scum to post

waaaaaaaaaaahhh we don't put votes before 1 hour eod

imagine believing in pressure votes

i do but maybe i'm dumb

at least you make something happen right? unless you're 2 votes away from hammering all i see is transparency