Donner Party Day 2

ians progression was all over the place and im just gonna call it inconclusive

i have to go for a few hours soon but i'm gonna post my thoughts in a second here

Just make sure we know who you are killing (if day ends somehow before you claim make sure it is kkat)

my main thought is that iaafr is a mafia, not SK

my reasoning is this: he is putting a massive amount of effort into "helping the town" and being the guy who helps the town but pretty much every thing he actually goes along with is somebody elses idea with him agreeing, and he seems to have a particular fixation on finding the SK and talking about the SK which I think could be a subconscious thing one might do as mafia

basically that he is trying as hard as he can to appear helpful and gamesolvey while actually being neither

i'm going to show some evidence as to why I feel this way

first accusing sdads of being "too clean" feels a little bit like projection to me as that is what I think he is currently doing

constant references to what "scum me" would be doing - I don't like this, I think it's suspicious

it's also worth nothing that he recently said epok and LBJ are his strongest town reads so in the event that he ends up being scum that would be useful information

this bothers me, this feels weird

this feels like he is creating a narrative to later lean on under scrutiny if people are questioning him for pretty much just following along with whatever is popular while also presenting himself as a game solver

here we can see an example of this

to which he quickly changes his vote to me

however, the troubling thing for me is that after this gains no further traction, he just lets himself be talked right back into voting for kkat, and continues to push a narrative that kkat is the SK

he really is putting a really big emphasis on talking about SKs in general and it just rubs me the wrong way

something about the way he's posting is off, I don't trust him one bit, and I think he's mafia

also I don't have time now but go read his posting pattern during the end of day for yesterday, it is very much just "go with the flow" while also appearing to be helpful and game solvey

i just think he's too good of a player to be this influenced by everyone else and not have more strong ideas and theories of his own, which all seem to simply be "X is SK" and nothing more recently

lol

lmfao tbh

d1: iaafr is sus for only coming up with scumteams and not sk reads

d2: iaafr is sus for thinking too much about sk reads

not that this observation even invalidates they read (theyre invalid because they wrong, not because of hte logic per se), but lmao

I mean insom has got a point. Your poe shifts a lot this game without proper progression. I'll read on your day 1 and you could be the bazingas teammate

for the record i felt this way yesterday too but didn’t dare speak up for fear of losing one of my only allys and almost certainly getting lynched

not sure how to defend myself against this

just gonna hope one of the actual scum is/remains obvscum and dies before me

Insom might be the most transparent player ever, it's almost cute. How could anyone scumread this guy

general points as to why your case is invalid:

me throwing around votes is precisely being the opposite of clean so idk how you could say im more clean looking than sdad or how im clean in the first place

i throw around tentative votes loosely in general and i dont see how thats scummy

i suspect youre gonna be the type of player who just susses all active players who arent "clean" in the way i perceive sdad for awhile until you get better at actually finding good reasons to tr/sr

as a generality i see town players do this way more often than scum players but it might be a site culture thing idk (see it a lot on mu)

really cause i'm 99% sure i voted a mafia, and also defended nyte (town) who you (@faz, a shitter mafia player who only gets mad) voted

my d1 was way better than yours skill wise

i was just trying to save nyte, who i was pretty confident was town

you voted the town vig, apparently

i voted a "vt or scum" read like the high skill player i am

@mafiabot vote osiris