Donner Party Day 2

huh? i think faz might actually be mafia, if insom was my partner i almost hammered him

there is new context that faz rb'd insom who tried to shoot faz

that vote was just rhetorical to show that you werent actually out of my actual poe

i wasnt looking for traction

who looks for traction early in the day before all information and new worldviews are out

certainly never me

like do you really think if you werent pr and people started voting you id stay on you all day without moving again?

wtf is this "traction" perception it makes no sense to me

not even claiming to be a gamesolver in this game

what i am claiming to be is openminded and exploring all avenues while ultimately deferring the lynch order to faz/you the PRs who are confirmed and thus in better position to lead right now

you perceiving me flopping around as "opportunistic" is precisely the opposite of "clean" in the way i am perceiving sdad to be clean

why would unfounded flip flopping actually have any sway and how could it actually serve any scum-agenda purpose

i havent cased anyone cuz i dont want to prematurely case anyone

ok im caught up now, so yeah faz rb, insom vig, no counter claims,

iaafr, luckyartist are my non PR town reads so we have 4 + me in the town pool

so the scum are basically all in

sdada
osiris
kkat
epok

3/4 of those are pretty much scum i feel good lynching in there

epok probably sk based on how disconnected he is playing

2 Likes

and yeah @faz the only reason i voted insom over osiris was that he was closer to nyte in terms of votes, osiris was a throwaway vote like kanye

Bitch you voted town PR (vigi) your day was shit

Can you explain your reads on LBJ and Iaafr?

lol you pushed insom all day and never actually gave him a tr

i (along with sdad and kkat) were the ones who actually tr'd insom near eod

He was scummie I cant help it I admitted I was tunneling hard yesterday

1 Like

@mafiabot vote osiris

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
osiris 2 bazingaboy, iaafr
bazingaboy 2 faZ, osiris

Not Voting

LuckyArtist, insom, KrazyKat, sdadasdas, epok,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

6c86eeb0-d835-11ea-b147-0b41ccb75abc

I even said I was giving kkat a chance to towntell and I was dead set on insom being scum

not actually convinced bazingaboy couldnt have come up with that post as scum but im still inclined to like his posts here (partly cuz i just wanna be right on my townread earlier)

iaafr is the only one playing like a real mafia player, and lbj posted well d1, and mirrored my thoughts about the nyte lynch d2

?

your last post in the thread yesterday, doesn't look like a "least towniest of two townreads" to me

Blah blah blah

You are as scum as they get bazinga