Donner Party Mafia - Day 2

you can have the game completely solved and still not be useful to town.

faZ figured scum out on day 2 of last game yet couldnt town tell enough to save himself. thats a real good example of being useless with a world of information.

you clearing people doesnt mean your posts were worth a fuck

@anon82208883 Btw I'm really interested why you called the vigi a ■■■■■■ considering we haven't even seen flips yet for the roles? How did you know that vigi didn't hit mafia?

Do you think Rora is more scum than KKAT?

i see rora playing level 1 scum or just dumb town. either are likely.

KKat however is playing completely different than the game before which he was town.
in that game he was very active, town told a bunch, and was very cooperative with town. this game not so much/

hm good point. didnt consider that tbh

Me wanting to lynch rora doesn’t mean I think hes the most scum player I just wanna see how he flips
But IF I had to choose whose scummier kkat is playing this game entirely differently than the last few games.

Yea you didn't because you're clearly mafia :pepeclap:

Since you + your partner are still alive + sk is dead, you know that vigi hit a town 100% and your comment to call him stupid is a valid statement. HEH.

LMAO i just dont like early vigi shots :slight_smile:

blankly shooting into a crowd majority town seems real dumb imo. especially if it wasnt talked about before

Yea, that’s not true though because you’re done the same as vigi in past games. Lol I think you made a really big blunder with that comment, I can’t imagine any scenario that I don’t vote for either you or Kkat today.

please tell me the game i've done that in.

i would not shoot early on. in any game ever.

yeah Kkat/Kyle are my lynches today 100%

The only reason why you make a post like that is if you had a town read on both bazinga and alightsoul and you’re making a post to insist your intellectual superiority over the vigi but that’s a pretty big stretch

@mafiabot lynch @anon82208883

i mean i really dont know what more to say lmao it does look sus but uh

Look at it this way kyle, if you’re town, your D1 gameplay combined with your D2 entrance and the strange interactions you were having with Jenanda + KKat are why you got are most likely going to be today’s lynch.

If you are mafia, see above.

explain what was wrong with my day 1 and how were my intereactions with kkat/jenada strange?

Who do you think is scum this game? Me? If so, who is mypartner? If not, who are the scum teams? You said Rora + KKat?Anyone else?

Can you list your players from strongest town reads to least?

i’ve already listed my reads.d

Gamut is my only strong town read.
Nyte seems to be the exact same as last game and thus a slight town lean for her.

KKat is not at all like last game and thus scummy since last game he was town.
Roragok is scumm because of his interactions with Jenada.

do you care to explain this at all?

Jenanda wanted to lynch you near the end of D1 and now jenanda is dead.

Kkat was someone you kept mentioning as scummy but neverreally committed or tried to apply pressure to the slot. You placeda lynch on him for a short period of time when there was no risk ofhim being hung and then quickly switched back to me after that.