Donner Party Mafia - Day 2

Fuck, i accidentally edited my post instead of writing a new reply, gotta re-edit the old one back.

no one else wanted to lynch kkat with me so i left my vote on my highest scum read. you were acting very sus yesterday and played liek you had your back against the wall when no one was even pushing you.

Ironestove is cannibal. yw fam

GET FUCKT

@mafiabot lynch @ironstove

why?

does just this mean im a newb? i mean i rarely do get to play so i can't really argue that. I think you are overreacting to the whole pocket you thing and are tunneling a bit. I really enjoyed the faz comment about try to find town over tunneling a read.

people keep asking me about this. i really dont have an answer i was attempting to engage people and I felt unjustly targeted by everyone but only a few people had the balls to do something about it.

Cause I checked him last night and he came back cannibal. he is either maf or vigi

I have seen faZ do the fake claim thing. So I would like to talk about it slightly more if possible. I was leaning towards following yns with his early call out for reasons.

are you calling me fake?

@mafiabot lynch @ironstove

i guess i see why he felt he had his back against the wall :slight_smile:

no i wasn't trying to insult you at all but you just seem like the level 1 type of scum if that makes sense

Just wary

why was that the first thing you think of instead of actually being happy I found mafia?

I don’t understand what level 1 scum means so I am confused. But it may not be relevant.

my problem is more how you handled people FoSing you yesterday. your "pocket" on me seems scummy but its just a bit scummy. your response to thata just seemed so shit to me

"im too dumb to do that" seems really dumb

Maybe my intent was to seem dumb

It was not the first thing. But I would like to hold my reservations.

lvl 1 scum is basic scum moves

• saying you wouldnt do something that you would
  • nightkilling someone who susses you

lvl 2 scum play

• wifom

etc.

that's not town play. town was to be transparent as possible.