Donner Party Mafia

I think it’s very possible to eliminate both mafia day 2 (before they manage to kill me - as I have 1 shot bulletproof) if we work together.

How’s your morning been so far, by the way?

@gwez Hey :slight_smile:

Sorry got drunk last night

lynch spit

I mean i wouldn’t be surprised if it wasnt actually spit soooo

Lol well the jig is up :slight_smile: I hae played multiple mafia games on the old site but I preferred to consistantly switch names due to having issues with online personality conveyance. You may of seen retorik and some games on jacob played by me in the past (usually the better ones hahahaha). Jones also let me use his account to play games so I’m not exactly new to the genre (if you wouild call it that) so to speak. Anyway I’m currently reading the thread and will get back with my reads shortly.

Ye Lynch BB

It’s ironic that you referred to me as BB (Presumably in relation to Breaking Bad; my shortest alias) as my real online persona is Big Benny. So both acronyms work. It was similar to when I was given ownership of the Lyndon B Johnson account which shared the same initials as a person on the old site; lbj. I seem to have a history with acronyms here hahaha

Bruh

I also found it quite humorous to act as a real life mafia on what is now officially a mafia site. Finding out that I wasn’t spit-wad was sort of a game outside the game so to speak.

Probably true

Magic told me we were gonna start till today or Monday. What a rude dude.

I would like to claim VT

Qv

Its everyone else whos the rude dudes

I guess game started though :smile:

day 1 begins-ish

day 1 will end 7/9 at 9:15 pm

Majority Lynch is 7

votecount:
Spit-wad - 2 - Klaze. KKsweet
Wintermute - 2 - (■■■, Ewiz [Deepthroat])
KKat - 1 (Nmagane)
Roragod - 1 (Kkat)

Alightsoul here.

1 Like

lynch wintermute

unlynch wintermute
nobody claims alightsoul as mafia

well i went out as a fucking buster at ebb so guess im back

we should lynch the guy claiming sk tho right? hes likely mafia trying to be cute and if he isn’t we still get the sk (i think its really unlikely hes town hes either sk or mafia)

I’m only trying to play my odds to win.