Donner Party Mafia

uhhh but isn’t your win condition killing everyone, including town? so youre asking us to help you eventually kill everyone? dont really see how that benefits us other than you might hit a mafia early if ur lucky, but you also just might now and you also might be lying.

You clearly haven’t read my posts. Please scroll back up.

You taking this long to write your reply leads me to believe you might be mafia yourself - scared of being ganged up on by two factions.
What have you in YOUR defense?

yeah it just doesn’t make sense to you. if youre actually serial killer yoru plan is suicide because sure you get mafia, then we lynch you and you auto lose. Alternatively, you can just say thats your plan, kill town anyways, be all ‘whoops fam my b’ and then we just had an extra avoidable night kill day one because we didn’t lynch you.

Killing you removes as many scum night kills for now as you killing mafia does from my perspective.

Youre not dumb enough to really think thats a good move for you so i think you’re lying is kinda my stance

Lynch nmagane

If I kill town then I get killed by mafia. Serial Killer is meant to “scum hunt” as much as town, if you’re not familiar with these sort of games.
I simply wanted to settle for a so called tie between me and town by making myself a vigilante with bulletproof, while they let me have the “win” title at the end just out of mutual respect.
How can you not see that - but see me as Mafia pretending to be another anti-town role? It’s quite pitiful , if you are town haha

u took as long to respond as i did, by ur logic i guess ur scum now

how can i not see that? cuz ur argument is ‘im creating a fake win condition for myself guys believe me i promise even if i lose i win lol and you can win too’

Revealing myself makes me safe for a day minimum because I have BP, and with 4 chances (d1 lynch, n1 me and vig shots, d2 lynch) to kill both Mafia, it’s safe to assume this game is already over - is it not?

u weren’t getting lynched today before you said anything. If you actually have 1 shot bp then you were safe for a day minimum anyways.

No - I took less time, and the win condition is not fake as I asked to have the proper win at the end.

What does not getting lynched today have to do with it? Me eliminating myself from the pool of possible vigilante shots/cop checks is the point. It’s very obvious.

yeah im not buying it sry

Stubbornness is a known Mafia trait. You still haven’t said anything to defend yourself now - have you?

lynch friend

im not on trial right now, you are. you think im scummy cuz im interrogating you and no other reason. i have nothing to defend myself of

my defense is i guess what ive already said. i think you are scummy for the reasons ive stated, if people dont believe them please tell me why becacuse its pretty clear to me that the d1 lynch is nmagane

You dumb nigger

You stupid nigger

How are you not on trial? This isn’t town of salem - your antisocial behavior is a known Mafia trait, you know.

Lynch Friend

Conflicting tones in his messages. He starts off playing aggressive and then skips to defensive when the mafia’s position is challenged. A strong mafia read on him

1 Like