Donner Party Mafia

yall are really off base.

Off base? Is that a metaphor?

Well do elaborate on your answer instead of giving a generic mafia chat-wheel tier response.Mafia Red

no, but lets look at why im scum according to you.

1. i took too long to respond to one of your posts
  2. im being anti social despite talking more than most people in this thread

do either of those look like things i can really respond to seriously?

"Respond seriously"

Well responding at all would be a start lol

1 Like

Antisocial is a personality trait, not a post count number. Please at least get a basic grasp of psychology before playing mafia.

1 Like

Lol - he’s writing up a big one.

i have responded at all you guys aren’t even consistent with what you are accusing me of which is really scummy to me tbh

first im scum cuz i dont post fast enough. which is obviously just a prod and doesnt mean anything as there are a billion factors that affect reply time and 3 minutes isn’t an abnormally long post

second, you say im scum cuz im stubborn (implying i wont change my stance/attitude)

then bb said im scum cuz im changing my stance / attitude which contradicts that

and through all of this nobody has addressed that someone claimed sk, said he wanted to win and would offer town a fake win condition too (sorry i got this backwards the first time). its honestly hilarious to me that you are more concerned with shit like how long my posts take than that

I said you were changing your stance / attitude as you were. I don’t share opinions with Nmagane. Your defensive attitude suggests that I’ve hit a nerve by detecting you as mafia which has sent you into full damage control hysterics.

anyways i dont want to devolve the thread into just people nitpicking random shit i do. its only counterproductive for town as it forces all of our d1 discussion to be about really unimportant things. If something worth responding to comes up i will if not i dont want to discuss this anymore

You don’t stop blabbing but don’t give a defense. You’re repeating the accusations put forward and acting as if we’re supposed to have “common sense” in a game of deciet.

1 Like

That’s quite an interesting way to phrase "I can’t defend myself any longer against my flimsy defensive mechanisms so I’ll pretend like I’m acting in Town’s (implying you are lol) best interests rather than my mafia interests which is not getting detected

i dont even know what im defending myself from other than being called a dumb nigger and my read on nmagane.

ill stand by my read on him i see no need to defend myself on the randomm shit your accusing me of

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol he's been typing this one a while

convince other people to lynch me if thats your goal. ur wasting ur time just saying random shit to see how ill respond

I already claimed my argument which is that your tone flip-flopped earlier on for a so-called town player. I don’t care what nmagane said although he does have some of his own valid points. You have failed to address either of us

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol I've seen this one before

yeah im done here. both of htose arguments arent arguments. theyre jsut claims with no backing. show me where i flip flopped on anything.

tell me what his valid points

your being incredibly vague with everything in a way that makes me thing you’re both scum

That seems like a last ditch, nails screeching on stone ground attempt to defend yourself. Care to elaborate?

nope cuz you didn’t answer any of my questions