Donner Party Post-game

i still dont understand how kkat independently forms reads because he extremely rarely articulates it

yeah kkat's one of the few players that goes back and actively wants to sheep a dead town

Nyte I would likely sheep your reads if you were n1.

You being day 1 lynched for 20 posts for reads you posted after 12 hours are as good as no reads tbh.

he wins off of it a lot, it's legitimate play.

that actually makes no sense to me, but ok. you do you.

i was vt any way you want to paint it. thus my reads are pure vt reads whether i'm lynched or murdered overnight.

I looked at them and your reads werent even clear. You blurted 5 names without really specifying much.

this is what articulated and easily sheepable reads look like (nobody cared about these posts either)

:face_with_monocle:

one of the reasons why I scumread him in the start actually (part of his whole mentality not seeming ego-driven enough for town) but I've since come to realize he's actually like that, that's why I found his D1 so weird, that's the first time in a while i've seen him get aggravated

i read those and care about them, it's your honest scumhunt, which is why i didn't read you as mafia (not for these specific, but similar brainstate of scumhunt on d1)

anyway
no sense yapping about it further

Kkat's usual response to pressure is usually something like

"Alright, I'll grab a cup of tea and tell you my reads before you flip me, hopefully you guys can put them to good use - good luck town!".

1 Like

Like I dont get why nyte and bazynga think they can just say people's names, say they are scum and think it is sufficient enough without providing any reasoning.

i dont think thats quite right but lol

We cant even analyze and relate. I cant just take your word for it lol.

Nah that's pretty spot on

That was a direct quote btw

cuppa tea and calm down mate

see idk nyte and sdad seem to sometimes compare people to what they imagine as their town baseline and sometimes it works, but sometimes its just a town playing the current game kinda differently

im not THAT consistent between town games in flow so nyte scumreads me every single game lmao

and when sdad was kinda tunneled on me in popcorn it was a similar thing

1 Like

i literally dont have a reason though i just know they're scum

the subtext behind their posts just makes it look like they're scum