Donner Party Post-game

again i feel like youve said this almost every time we were town together

i think you might be underestimating how much i care about mech in mech heavy open setups or something

all 5 bazingaboys would request to sub out when they walked into the thread and saw the thread had 4589 posts

4 Likes

of course i read that.

it was your switch eod into suddenly i'm scum but also you were pretty set earlier that voting me d1 was kinda stupid and i wasn't out of my range. it'd make A LOT more sense to agree with my lynch if you took my information as critical upon my being vt
mentioning my reads 1 time is not doing that

(and no one else did, so i see that as a strange iaafr town gamesolve perspective)
but
this is sort of digressing to iaafr play reflection (not in a good/bad way) so don't consider me pushing anything by talking about that

u know i think jdance is having a positive affect on u

but like we had a mech lock that worked

there was no significant advantage to directly sheeping your reads as opposed to what we did except not killing bazinga first, who epok/faz/kkat were all tunneling ala "vote bboy moron" - epok

and again me sheeping your reads is one thing, me convincing faz/epok/kkat to sheep your reads is another; thats just not a discussion im going to bother getting into when i think we have a literal correct mech lock

reminder we won the game lol

i've always been a fun poster

and ngl im inclined to sheep someones reads less when they call me sk n shit idk mang

we simply disagree

i am vt. if any of them are vt, they would have to consider my reads as authentic.
it was DAY 2. there's no mech lock d2, you lynched bboy......

the mech lock was

we have enough kills as town to kill everybody inside of the non mech clears of {bazingaboy osiris lbj sdad iaafr}

clear one town correctly from that group and we have auto

faz and epok explicitly cleared me correctly

from my point of view, as town, believing all claims, the game was won in that moment as long as people kept on the plan

yeah asking iaafr to sheep your reads when he himself was your strongest scumread seems like a tall order

How long ago?

People rarely ever sheep dead flipped town's reads, usually quoting dead flipped d1 scumreads is mostly done by scum trying to force a mislynch in a distanced way

i mean i'll sheep reads if im totally lost and i think a vt died for their reads but we had a literal mech lock that worked and we won with it lol

town usually has their own reasons for scum/townreads and wouldn't want the dead town to steal their glory

1 Like

actually, from the perspective of a town, with a confirmed lynched town reads, i think it makes more sense to investigate the reads. the "tall order" you're talking about would be ego. but an sk is not even mafia, it's 3p and can play like a town. very specifically seeming genuine about not knowing alignment, however not having the pure agenda of a townie in order to clear players.

it wasn't the case but i think iaafr can see these concepts, or i would have (incorrectly) expected so

but i understand his notion of being set on mech lock stuff. i just don't see how it was mech locked when epok didn't even come out until way later.

what you had was an insom faz pr issue to settle, then epok came later.

if you consider your "game lock" mechanic when you find out all three of those are pr, how does that not necessarily point to sdad lbj game over? kkat was cleared in that state. game was over d2 then.

i staked my glory on a bazingaboy townread and let him die anyway because i knew we still had the game

i think this is incorrect. kkat is an example i've mentioned