Don't Eat Me - Day 2

jdance was also sussing gamut and in his last few posts was calling for vigi to shoot him

jdance was killed though and we wouldn't know the flip. I'm assuming if you had to chose between gamut or jdance being town, you would chose the latter?

after reviewing yesterday it does look to me like jdance is more likely being town

this also seems kind of like a scum slip? because it is very likely that gamut and jdance were both town...

it's also rare (but possible) that they were both scum. vigi wouldn't even know since one of the kills was done by SK.

How are you calling this a slip when I literally based my question off of your last statement that jdance was sussing gamut and called for a vigi shot on him.

it's a slip because its weird that you phrase it like that when i'm already saying gamut is scummy

Really....

Btw if anyone knows, is iaafr all over the place with accusations and reads regardless of what role he plays? Or is it more of a town indicator?

He was literally jumping from one accusation to another back and forth

it is objectively a town indicator that i have trouble replicating, as kyle noted twice

had you read all of kyle's posts when you asked that question?

Really hard to figure anything out at this point until Nyte makes some damn posts.

I'm pretty much where IAAFR is at. Murs+Supa look like most likely maf team and LBJ is my guess at SK.

But Nyte's entire D1 is things like "some people work" and "fuck you Kyle" and "there are a lot of posts", which are all objective truths and are useless to make reads off of, so she's just this wildcard with no links in the player relationships pool and I can't feel good about anything until she comes to connect some dots.

mind explaining how you got to that conclusion or are you just parroting what iaafr posted?

it's not very towny to just sheep someone else's reads when they haven't been cleared

• The Guy With 10 Less Posts Than Me D1

Nah I'm good for now.

1 Like

This is all very unfortunate.

People dying is bad. :(

That's true :(

Barf.

So hereā€™s the thing. Scum have daychat. Itā€™s entirely possible our vigi has some real intel. I was going to allow some notable posters (like gamut) to post and see what they brought to the table before throwing down some thoughts because I didnā€™t want to influence too much. However. Nobody has posted anything blatant. So that tends to tell me that our vigi has died.

If our vigi ainā€™t dead.. you are holding out. Ok.. well.

In my mind supa is scum. In my mind, log was scum. In my mind, iaafr is sk.

But.. gamutā€™s entrance makes me think heā€™s guilty as shit. And there was activity from people who had way too much info this morning. But no one shared.

Iā€™m hoping it was only two town that died - that means our vigi is alive.

If our vigi is alive and shot town... well I think itā€™s gg anyway, unless sk hit scum. But thereā€™s too many cooks in the kitchen with agendas right now.

Shit looks like we just lost 4 town in one night.