Don't Eat Me - Day 2

I am awake :tm:

Murs supa scum team sitting in the thread talking to each other? Hmm

Hereā€™s the world Iā€™m in.
Asoul killed by mafia
Jdance and Kyle killed by sk / vigi

Mafia is going to: A) wake up and realize asoul was just genius VT who baited out getting shot
B(optional) wake up and realize their partner got sniped by sk / vigi
C) start panicking if b, or feel completely safe if not a little pissed that asoul baited them

Sk and vigi are both going to wake up knowing something about jdance / Kyle but unless it is vigi knowing one of the two was mafia, it doesnā€™t really help us get closer to our win con. So unless thatā€™s the exact scenario (which is very very unlikely) vigi canā€™t claim and as I said earlier any claims are super scummy

So do I think one of Kyle or jdance was mafia? Not particularly. Do I think any of the three were anything more than vt? Not particularly. So where do we find scum?
Lbj town
Iaafr town
Gamut town
Friend null
Slowdive null
Nyte null
Supa scummy
Murs scummy

I think entering the thread giving reasons for why someone died is pretty suspect, which makes murs my most likely mafia player

Supa and murs dialogue makes me think it isnā€™t both of them, but supa was pretty independently scummy yesterday

Slowdive has been deranked in my eyes to under nyte because this doesnā€™t seem like sk slowdive and drunk mafia slowdive wouldnā€™t have posted like he did

Nyte posting hmm at eod still rings as accidental day chat shenanigans to me

Friend hasnā€™t posted

Gamut idk why heā€™s sus of me but if he truly believes im sk he should push for my lynch

I think we find 3 killers in Nyte friend supa murs

I think today we find and lynch sk. Lowering the number of night kills is more important than lynching scum today because itā€™s 5-1-2 in our favor. Worst case we mislynch again, 3 town dies again, and itā€™s 1-1-2 with scum and sk teaming up to share the victory. MediumA case we lynch scum, 3 town die, 2-1-1. MediumB case we lynch scum, 2 town die and sk best saves him, 3-1-1. Best case we lynch sk, 2 town die,

Jk we still scum hunting Iā€™m dumb.
I think one of Murs/nyte is more likely to be Scum and supa /friend are more likely to be sk

You fucked up

3 Night Kills Lol!

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
supa 1 iaafr

Not Voting

LuckyArtist, Nyte, slowdive, SuPA, Friend, Gamut, murs,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

284b6470-a9d1-11ea-84c4-25b014f6ccb6

Hereā€™s our best case scenario: Kyle maf, j dance maf, all we have left is sk. But vigi would have to coordinate that.

Too bad supa and iaaf look guilty as fuck. Murs does not hit my scum radar, but he shows up talking about things that suggest he knows too much.
Lbj makes it look like he is vigi, (with no info) so thatā€™s a dead end if true.
Gamut looks scum because I refuse to believe his bullshit scum posts are him hiding his pr

Iā€™m ruling him out as sk for now.

Which makes me think lbj is scum. with a dead partner.

So yeah Iā€™m for lynching lbj

hey im back.

i also think supa is probably scum but i should probably re-read before i say that confidently. i could see a supa/murs team. i wasn't just bandwagoning on murs yesterday i did find him scummy and i think supa's redirect off of him was pretty scummy too.

i will admit i didn't read maybe the last 100 posts of day one so i should probably do that.

didn't supa shade murs and then when murs mighta actually gotten lynched hard pivoted?

d1 supa sussed me but never actually voted me (yet voted half the rest of hte players).

i said that i TR him early since he started out with some good effort posts and that seemed town-aligned to me. that motherfucker pocketed me.

also whos lbj?

holy shit supa tried to start a train on half the players d1

yea im p sure its murs and supa dont have to re-read to be confident in that.

@mafiabot lynch supa

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
supa 2 iaafr, Friend

Not Voting

LuckyArtist, Nyte, slowdive, SuPA, Gamut, murs,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

27da99e0-a9d4-11ea-84c4-25b014f6ccb6

Did I actually? Damn I'm impressed with myself

Alright time to claim, i'm the town vigi - Log was mafia. A special shoutout to Kyle+IAAFR for going hardcore yesterday in saying we shouldn't lynch log. Also IAAFR did hope for vigi magic, well your welcome.

I was going to see peoples opinions before claiming, plus I think my conversation with murs put him into a def town lean in my eyes. I want to note, that LBJ yesterday has barely made any coments in jdance's direction, and was hardcore on the lynch train. It was also an interesting entrance on D2 saying that any PRs that come out are scummy. I think vig had to come out D2 regardless of a mafia or town kill as tomorrow we are looking into possibly 4 players remaining if we don't hit scum today.

For tonights action I will tell before night ends who I will be shooting this will:

1. Allow our RB to go on someone other than the target
  2. If you don't see a death tomorrow on my target, then I hit the SK.

Today is probably most important, it would really good to hit scum. LBJ is up there for me - he also somehow just assumed in his post that there are still 3 scum? Or was he pushing that agenda knowing his partner died?